Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

wislingsailsmen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 05:39 PM        winni the pooh comic idea
think of it as a graphic noval with maybe like 4 chapters to the noval its set with christopher robin moving into a new house walking into the house with all his toys most of them dalls winni the pooh,tigger and so on.he starts playing with them in the woods and he calls it the hundered acre wood.as you know he pretends that they come to life as he plays with them in the woods.you come to find out hes been moving around with his parents for a while because his parents have been running from the cops you dont know why yet.pooh snags himself on something and drugs fall out of him and you also come to find out christopher has been using them not knowing what they are since he is only 10.a swat team comes in eventually and puts his parents under arrest.the hole comic you never see his parents all the way till then some time you might see their leg or maybe just theyr hand but never their full body.when the swat team comes in the parents and then have a shoot out and all you see is christopher robbin just running around trying to collect pooh and the rest of his dolls.it ends when christopher walken ends up in a foster home for orphans.
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 05:47 PM       
Gee thanks for that cheerful take on a childhood classic.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 07:46 PM       
I'm sure someone's already asked this, but are you like retarded for seriously or something, 'cause my mental image of you has always been one of the Gumbies from monty python.
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 10:46 PM       
why do u guys always think im retarted when i have something good to say oh wait i know its cuz i came up with it before you did thats right maybe your the retards and im the smart one
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 11:10 PM       
Let me put it this way: if you're intentionally being stupid to get laughs, kinda like what Bubsy used to do when he would use crappy grammar and lots of emoticons but still be genuinely funny, then you suck at it. If you're not being sarcastic in how horrible you present yourself, then you are just a stupid fuck. That is why us guys think youre retarted

125% 3D
Cfr5 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 11:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wislingsailsmen View Post
i have something good to say
There's the proof that you're retarded.
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 10:11 AM       
well sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 10:36 AM       
Just how old are you?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 12:51 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 12:55 PM       

Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 12:55 PM       

Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 12:56 PM       

Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 12:57 PM       

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 05:49 PM       
wislingsailsmen is my favorite character ever.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 09:36 PM       
So Christopher Walken is Christopher Robin all along?