Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 01:18 PM       
The campaign in Call of Duty 4 was suitably epic, I could only imagine that Modern Warfare 2's is just as much.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 by myself
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 02:44 PM       
I'm stuck on Legendary in Africa for UA2. I keep getting to the one boss after Havok, (maybe Abomination?) either way he's like a green beast that wrecks me. I tried it with my roommate but he's horrible at anything except using Thor's godpunch. I need some help

:wink
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 02:51 PM       
I hate playing games like that with other people. I'm greedy and like to take all of the coins and things.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
I know what you mean. Everyone shares everything in MUA2 but I can't even tell you the amount of time I've spent playing Gauntlet with my friend and have heard "Valkyrie needs food badly" followed by "Food Mine!"
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
I would love to help you guys but I'm stuck on PSN. Maybe I will win that fancy xbox from distructoid.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
I started playing Borderlands eight hours ago, haven't stopped, and am now at level 18.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
I've almost beaten GoW2 for the second time around. I love that game.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 06:36 PM       
It's A-Bomb that I'm stuck on. Also, new DLC for MUA2. Cable and Psylocke
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 07:03 PM       
i think there's place you can buy new xbox 360's for less than 150 dollars now :O
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 07:24 PM       
Less than a hundred. And less than that on eBay.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I would love to help you guys but I'm stuck on PSN. Maybe I will win that fancy xbox from distructoid.

That XBOX is mine!

I entered the contest, then I rea;ized they most likely won't send that shit to canada
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
That XBOX is mine!

I entered the contest, then I rea;ized they most likely won't send that shit to canada

Nope. Sure wont. America only. So clearly it will be mine.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
New Super Mario Bros. Wii got leaked.

Fucking awesome. Harder with more people, though. Not sure if that's good or bad.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
i'm replaying warcraft 3 the game uses voodo to keep me coming back i still hate the orks campaigns though
also phoenix can you make some videos of the mario game?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:52 PM       
I've been meaning to search for the mario game, I'm sure it's not all that hard to find, but since it would take 3 days to dl it I haven't yet. Or will I find the time to play it.

I've been playing some Super Metroid again.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:51 AM       
Got my Modern Warfare 2 today for nice 10 Bucks...sometimes, Gamestop has its uses. And it is still very hillarious, listening to those Rangers talking plain german with waaay to little effort in their voices...if that sentence made any sense.

"Aus der Hüfte schiessen trifft nicht nur nichts, es sieht auch noch scheisse aus!"...I thought it was funny...ah well.
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:58 AM       
Google translate spits that out as

"Shoot from the hip not only not true, it does identify some shit out"

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:37 AM       
I get a free Mario cap when I pick up my pre-ordered copy of the new Mario Wii game.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:49 AM       
MW2 on PC uses Steam for some reason, during install Steam crashed and closed, now the game won't install for some reason. I REALLY FUCKING HATE STEAM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM       
HOLY SHIT! Steam blocked the game until the 12th. Yay!
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
pc gamers always get raped.
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
Why would they do that shit?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
I hope Doctor B reads this.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
Another reason why Steam is useless. Retail copies can play right now while DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION which is supposed to get games to you faster, is delaying it 2 days