Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:58 PM       
Stop being such a genocide.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Stop being such a genocide.
I'm not on Obama / Orzsag's Rationing commission. So, I guess I'm innocent.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
No, I'm not upset. Somewhat disappointed, yes. But definitely not upset.
Dude, you changed my name to something derisive and derogatory. Are you sure there's not something more going on here? :Psychoanalysis

Quote:
I don't know why you would take a shitty plan like that in the first place.
It was cheap.

I did it back when I was young, naive and foolish. About your age, in fact, coincidentally. After I had back surgery and the HMO wanted to deny me the cost of a second opinion I switched off that screwed up crap. Good thing too, as my son was less than a year old - try getting referrals for things like speech therapy. Not happening.

But again, this was 10+ years ago, when some guy named Clinton was getting his rocks off in the oval office. How is it that it's just now becoming cachet to call this crap "death panels"?

Answer - it's not, it's called "managed care".

In short, you're crazy if you think this isn't the way things have been for at least the last 10+ years. Nothing new or newly evil here, just the same old same old.

Quote:
And I don't see healthcare as a "priviledge", I believe it to be a right. That's why I wish they just expanded medicare instead of creating this healthcare monstrosity which will effect negatively every working family in the USA.
So in other words, you would expand an already flawed and badly mismanaged (and nearly bankrupt) government entitlement program?

Right.

Quote:
Ok, but can you disprove it?
Only insofar as I can research the facts and determine to my own satisfaction that 99% of that article is horseshit. In much the same way as you can read your blogs and columnists and post links to internet sites and determine it to be 100% accurate.

And before you quote me, please refrain from changing my words. I quote you directly, I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same. Plus, next time please spell-check and/or grammar-check your posts. With all due respect, you look like a goofball.

{there I go again, mumbling incoherently. }
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 30th, 2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: forgot to answer a question.
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colon Flagg View Post

It was cheap.
I hope you learned your lesson. You should read things before you start paying into them. Speaking of which...did you read the Healthcare bill? It's only 3000 pages long.

Quote:
I did it back when I was young, naive and foolish. About your age, in fact, coincidentally.

Did I hit a nerve?

Quote:
After I had back surgery and the HMO wanted to deny me the cost of a second opinion I switched off that screwed up crap.

Switched off a plan you shouldn't have agreed to in the first place....go on...

Quote:
But again, this was 10+ years ago, when some guy named Clinton was getting his rocks off in the oval office. How is it that it's just now becoming cachet to call this crap "death panels"?
Quote:

Answer - it's not, it's called "managed care".
The original question was "Does the new Obamacare Health bill contain Death Panels? "

The answer is yes. A commission of 11 government officials will head the commission and proactively deny you and others the care that they are entitled to. Worse then anything before.

This is how it works, Take notes,

The for-profit deregulated insurance companies will command the Government Officials who work on the Death Boards to find out reason to deny you certain costly procedures. Once denied, the for-profit insurance companies will just refer to the death panels to why they are denying you and your family.

Very Simple. How old are you again? And why don't you know this yet?

Quote:
So in other words, you would expand an already flawed and badly mismanaged (and nearly bankrupt) government entitlement program?

I don't believe it's flawed, just under funded, and I agree, it is badly managed but these things can be fixed. It shouldn't be taken away, just improved upon and then expanded to compete with private insurers to force them to lower their prices while also mandating that they cannot deny care if one pays into the plan.

Healthcare fixed. Next.

Quote:
Only insofar as I can research the facts and determine to my own satisfaction that 99% of that article is horseshit.
I'll just take that as a "No" you can't disprove it. Call it names, yes (very mature), but disprove it, no.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
If the health care bill was 100 pages fagots would complain that not enough is being done.

You can't read 3000 pages? Oh yeah, you have trouble understanding 1 paragraph.
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
If the health care bill was 100 pages fagots would complain that not enough is being done.

You can't read 3000 pages? Oh yeah, you have trouble understanding 1 paragraph.
Rabbits are prey animals.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
The original question was "Does the new Obamacare Health bill contain Death Panels? "

The answer is yes. A commission of 11 government officials will head the commission and proactively deny you and your family the care that they are entitled to. Worse then anything before.
The answer is no. Not to mention you have no fucking clue what they are or are not going to do. And what the fuck do you mean "Worse then anything before"? I highly doubt you know what the fuck anyone has done before. What is the worst injury you have ever had? Did you have to try and get the government to pay for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I have to agree with Kahl. The difference between the people who ration out care under Obamacare vs the ones at insurance companies is irrelevant. Hell if anything the fact it will be rationed out by the government means they will be less worried about making the company a profit. Which means your probably more likely to get covered. You see Medicare/Medicaid already exist and already have government employees who determine whether or not you get covered. Guess what. They cover people who are never going to get better. People who will never get well enough to hold down a job. People who will never be "contributing members of society". Are they left to their fate denied medical aid and coverage? No. Simply no. I still say to call it a "death panel" is a grotesque misconception.

Quote:
I don't believe it's flawed, just under funded, and I agree, it is badly managed but these things can be fixed. It shouldn't be taken away, just improved upon and then expanded to compete with private insurers to force them to lower their prices while also mandating that they cannot deny care if one pays into the plan.
If anything this will force insurance companies to up their prices just so they can survive against a government agency. If they are losing customers to cheaper government coverage and are forced to pay out more money on every little thing people claim on, they are going to go under really fucking fast.

Quote:
Healthcare fixed. Next.
Yes. Because anything involving the government and big business is ever that simple. (There isnt an emoticon to convey how much I laughed are you stupidity. I damn near pissed my pants)

Quote:
Quote:
Call it names, yes (very mature), but disprove it, no.
Wait? What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos
Quote:
All I see is an avalanche of doublethink going on here......
Quote:
I think your just covering up how long it took you to grasp something so rudimentary. Which I repeated about 40 times.
Quote:
I'm not the one who made a thread based around condescending to people you just happened to walk by that day and from the amount of times you brought up your beloved "Degree" I think you have some sort of self esteem issue.
Quote:
You really don't know anything do you Leader?

Oh, and does anyone else get the mental picture of a garden hose shooting out raw sewage every time TheLeader posts something? I guess it's just me.....
Quote:
When things don't fit into your cookie cutter idea of reality you tend to start getting a little confused and revert right back to "left / right".
Quote:

Do you see? Little Puppet. Do you see how they pull your strings?
Quote:
Naivety strikes again!
Quote:
This is all common sense. Please stop writing your little papers and begin to learn how the world really works.
Quote:
Prove me wrong, o' scholar. Show us what that big "degree" can do then. Come on.

Say something else other than these infantile little snipes and grumbles from the backround. I dare you.
If you want to a tool fine but please quit being a hypocrite at least.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Rabbits are prey animals.

Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Some....call me....Tim!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
If you want to be a tool fine but please quit being a hypocrite at least.
Agreed.

Unfortunately, if I said this it would get ignored. Maybe you'll have better luck?

:notcountingonit
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

I never get tired of this clip. About 1:14 in.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:31 PM       
Quote:
I hope you learned your lesson. You should read things before you start paying into them. Speaking of which...did you read the Healthcare bill? It's only 3000 pages long.

Did I hit a nerve?

Switched off a plan you shouldn't have agreed to in the first place....go on...

The answer is yes. A commission of 11 government officials will head the commission and proactively deny you and others the care that they are entitled to. Worse then anything before.

This is how it works, Take notes,

The for-profit deregulated insurance companies will command the Government Officials who work on the Death Boards to find out reason to deny you certain costly procedures. Once denied, the for-profit insurance companies will just refer to the death panels to why they are denying you and your family.

Healthcare fixed. Next.

I'll just take that as a "No" you can't disprove it. Call it names, yes (very mature), but disprove it, no.
OH NO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT SO I AM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE FUN OF COLONEL FLAGG AND KEEP ACTING LIKE I AM RIGHT MAYBE IF I KEEP IT UP I WON'T BE WRONG ANYMORE
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:38 PM       
Do we agree there is rationing panels in the new Obama Healthcare bill?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:40 PM       
DO WE AGREE THERE IS RATIONING PANELS (AKA DEATH PANELS) IN THE NEW OBAMA HEALTHCARE BILL WHOSE INTENT IS TO SYSTEMATICALLY KILL AMERICA? I WIN YAY
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
DO WE AGREE THERE IS RATIONING PANELS (AKA DEATH PANELS) IN THE NEW OBAMA HEALTHCARE BILL WHOSE INTENT IS TO SYSTEMATICALLY KILL AMERICA? I WIN YAY
You're better than this TheLeader. Use the force.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:45 PM       
Rationing panels? Yes. Death panels? No.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
I have to agree with Kahl. The difference between the people who ration out care under Obamacare vs the ones at insurance companies is irrelevant. Hell if anything the fact it will be rationed out by the government means they will be less worried about making the company a profit. Which means your probably more likely to get covered. You see Medicare/Medicaid already exist and already have government employees who determine whether or not you get covered. Guess what. They cover people who are never going to get better. People who will never get well enough to hold down a job. People who will never be "contributing members of society". Are they left to their fate denied medical aid and coverage? No. Simply no. I still say to call it a "death panel" is a grotesque misconception.
ONCE AGAIN!
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:47 PM       
But don't you get it Dimnos, rationing = genocide much like sheep = hammer or chair = potato. IT MAKES SENSE
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
ONCE AGAIN!
I think you should research more into the Obamacare bill and the Peter Orzsag death commission.

Thanks.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:50 PM       
OH! HOW DARE YOU MISQUOTE ME AND TWIST MY WORDS AROUND. I SOOOOOOO PUT A DAMN IN THERE!
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:50 PM       
YES DO MORE RESEARCH BY READING BLOGS AND WEBSITES AND TOTALLY DISREGARDING ANY ACTUAL STUDIES OR READING THE ACTUAL BILL OR LEARNING ABOUT ACTUAL LAW

THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE TRUTH
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
YES DO MORE RESEARCH BY READING BLOGS AND WEBSITES AND TOTALLY DISREGARDING ANY ACTUAL STUDIES OR READING THE ACTUAL BILL OR LEARNING ABOUT ACTUAL LAW

THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE TRUTH
A lot of caps going on here.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
AMERICA'S HERO COOLIE CONTINUES HIS VIGILANCE
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
AMERICA'S HERO COOLIE CONTINUES HIS VIGILANCE
So, I proved the existence of Death Panels headed up by Peter Orzsag to ration care on the US population and TheLeader can't come to terms with this? I'm not holding it over anyones head I just told you what's going on....no need to get all bent outta shape comrade.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 05:04 PM