Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM       

I love em with a bad reputation though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
I am impatient for chili I will be making later.

Last edited by Kitsa : Sep 14th, 2009 at 04:47 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
What kind of chili?

CINCINNATI CHILI? IF SO, MAKE ME A 5-WAY, PLZ THX.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
Kitsa just pulled a GW.

Maybe some of us want to talk about the subject you completely edited out?

Not me though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
I was banking on no one being interested, which is usually the case. And since I didn't want to DOUBLE-POST, pub, I decided to edit. You know very well that it's not something I do often, or even seldom.

It's my own special "beer chili" recipe. One lb ground beef, one large can "chili hot beans", 2 cans chili-ready tomatoes, and a bottle or can of favorite beer. The alcohol cooks off, but the flavor is magnificent. I cook it down very thick, then eat it with sour cream and tortilla chips, like dip.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
Yum Chilli, I like them very hot ^.^
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Kitsa just pulled a GW.
There is what happened and then what I said happened.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 05:25 PM       
That sounds wonderful, Kitsa. Save me some.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
There is what happened and then what I said happened.
That's the Pub Lover Promise!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
Patrick Swayze died.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 12:03 AM       
Nobody puts Swayze in the coroner
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 02:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Nobody puts Swayze in the coroner
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Patrick Swayze died.
Shit. That's too bad.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:08 AM       
"I hope Kanye West doesn't walk up during the middle of Swayze's funeral complaining that Michael Jackson had the best funeral this year."

Not my material but thought it was funny.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:29 AM       
Keith Floyd died.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 10:48 AM       
Sorry...
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:15 AM       
DIAGNOSIS: FUN
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Sorry...
A drunk and a cook.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
I'm waiting to hear if MUA2 is good before I get it. Ghost, can you tell me if Juggernaut says "I'm the Juggernaut bitch!"? If he does, I'm buying.
Quote:
lololol, Women would ask me for stuff like that and I would just look at them like "I know I work here but I'm not a homosexual" and they would give a look back like "Yeah, Right!"
Quote:
The whole 9/11 thing is complete and utter bullshit. A lot of innocent people died so that our country could find a stupid reason to go to war.

Also, I won't believe for a second that we made it to the moon. If we did, why the fuck aren't there more things going on on the lunar surface? I haven't heard of a single mission to the moon since 1975. What the fuck is wrong with it? I call bullshit.
Quote:
A scientific hypothesis is an educated question with a verifiable/disprovable outcome.

I could actually give a fuck less if they went to the moon or not, I'm simply being an ass lol. My point is that it doesn't really make any sense that they went to the moon back when technology was extremely primative only to abandon going to the moon once technology drastically advanced. Also, politicians waste taxpayer money on bullshit all the time, even more so recently.
Quote:
What ever happened to the cold war? I actually preferred it to the lukewarm one that we have now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
I LOVE FEAR
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:34 PM       
It's a little like someone trying out bits for their standup act.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
And just what's the deal with "terrorism," anyway?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:49 PM       
I see nothing wrong with your haircut Aaaarg, don't cut your arm over it.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
wut?