Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I thought the fact that money cured AIDS was incredibly lame
You sure about that?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 09:05 PM       
Oh I understood the point they were trying to make. It just felt clumsy and rushed, and it didn't seem very smart. Also, for being the first episode of the season, I found it somewhat lacking.

MY OPINION

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 09:33 PM       
You missed your punchline
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 09:56 PM       
whoosp I didn't see the new page (OR I WAS HIV POSITIVE THAT THERE WASN'T NEW PAGE )

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:04 AM       
The best part was jimmy buffet
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 12:24 PM       
Well, it was ok. Kept me entertained, although it could've been better.

EDIT:

Last edited by RaNkeri : Mar 19th, 2008 at 09:48 AM.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:23 AM       
It's true. You could have.
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 12:51 AM       
This one was pretty bad too.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
The Omenesque latin chanting had me giggling like a little girl, as did the last cameltoe joke
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 01:57 AM       
I really liked the latest episode. Makes me wanna watch heavy metal again too.

That was very funny. Well done.
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 11:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I really liked the latest episode. Makes me wanna watch heavy metal again too.
Yeah, tell me about it. It almost made me cry in joy a couple of times, 'cause Heavy Metal has been one of my favourite movies since i saw it the first time when i was like ten years old. Goddamn, i'm gonna go and buy a couple of beers, pop the movie in my dvd player and enjoy the awesomeness once more. South Park should win another emmy for this episode.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Best episode ever! Hilarious tribute to Heavy Metal. All the boobs, literally on everything...just hilarious.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
"Mary Jane piss-in-your-face fun time"

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM       
Yeah, that was probably my favorite line. What I really liked about it, is that it wasn't going overboard with the moral thing. It was a classic episode in every way; funny presentation with an underlying message, no lesson being learned, cartman being hilarious.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
I'm the only one here that didn't care for the Heavy Metal theme. What I liked about it was the whole kids will do dumb things to get high theme.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
I hate you now. Congratulations, enemy!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 06:31 PM       
I taped Heavy Metal when it was first aired on OnTV. I was one of the few to have a copy because of the war between the musicians and the artist. You wouldn't remember those days. Why? Because you are a poser. I collected the magazine ever since I was a child. You? You became a fan of Dio because of the movie. Enemy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 09:51 PM       
I think Dio is okay but he needs a toupee. I have three copies of Heavy Metal, four including the VHS.

I've also collected the magazines since I was a kid.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
And yet I still think that part of the south park was lame. The rest was enjoyable.
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:39 AM       
I never saw Heavy Metal so based on that alone I agree with Tadao. I liked this episode better than the first two of the season, but something just seems lacking. It might just be me, but they're getting a lot less laughs out of me compared to the older episodes they play at 9:30.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
i watched this to the point where kyles dad said "super lawyer powers" and then i shut it off because that is a dumb line
The Wolf
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:46 AM       
NOW who's a jerk

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:48 AM       
I AM
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:50 AM       
I will admit though that "It's called 'cheesing' because it's FON-TO-DUE" was great

The Wolf
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 02:01 AM       
I thought that whole thing was even funnier because it was less than a month ago that I was reading about fermented shit and how people are doing it. Well, how fox did a story on it. The buzz words and everything were hilarious.