Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 01:39 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
lol this is exactly like this thread where she had arguments against futurism
I just lately jumped on the futurism boat. The idea of me an Wiffles locked in each other's robotic arms as we search the universe is my new main reason for being alive. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
PS: I still think Wiffles is a character.
The best character. Unlike Jeanette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
You are right O_O!

he ist das ubersoldat!
SO CUTE! :squee
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:08 AM       
Heh, I like Jeanette.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:29 AM       
Pub is a character.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:30 AM       
Pub is a cut up.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:30 AM       
Yes, Pubbles. I dream of the day we can sail the solar winds and explore the outer fringes of space and time. <3

^_^
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:31 AM       
we are all characters in the eyes of jixby
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:36 AM       
We are all characters in the eyes of God.
mmm muffins
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:38 AM       
Yeah, God makes a rock orbiting another glowing rock in space for all his characters to play in ^_^
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:40 AM       
We're like Gobots.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 08:59 AM       
I want to know more about that spoon with an eyeball in it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 11:13 AM       
Tomorrow I am going on Holiday to Sydney and Darwin.

I am nervous because I always think that they will cancel my hotel bookings at the last minute.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 12:29 PM       
Sydney should be a great time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
VIRGINA
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
Sup Wiffles
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:52 PM       
Sup Wiffles
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Sup guys.

I MEAN FUCK
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 03:07 PM       
Actor robot!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Has he seen the movie "Picture Bride"? I bet he'd like it. A woman answers a mail-order bride ad, comes from Japan to Hawaii only to have a shitty life among other Japanese and Koreans on a sugar cane plantation.
Heh, he has a love hate relationship with Hawaii. He refuses to talk about a lot of it. He has barely talked about bieng in the Korean war. Japanese fathers are so stereotypical, just like you see in movies. I'm a stubborn fuck head too. Our wives all get the shit end of the stick.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
hm.

Apparently my dog was a real asshole at obedience school last night. I don't know what to do to remedy that; it's kind of why she's there
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Have you seen Ceasers DVDs? I wonder if you can get them on Netflix. My Brother owns one. Some really good info there. I had a real hard time with my little doogie until I watched it. Your husband and you can't be different on the training though. That's the hardest part.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
I like the Virginia license plate. It's simple.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
Yeah, I try to take that information in and use it. The big problem right now is that she's not bad-intentioned, and she's very smart, but she's still young and flighty. She'll obey when she feels like it, not when you want her to. The woman at the obedience school said she had a border collie like that...smart but bored, so they like to raise hell wherever they can. Took until she was almost 3 to settle down a little.

Humans are the same way, really. Most of the hellraisers I know are just smart and bored.

Anyway, she's at a stage where she's hard to control, between my spinal problems and the pregnancy thing, and I don't want her to be a danger to a baby. She has to get through this obedience training before we can proceed to her official service training, and I think nothing much is going to happen until she decides to settle down.
mmm muffins
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
I love plate spotting on long road trips. I once saw an Alaska and Hawaii plate in FL ^.^;;