Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 07:03 PM        The Genius of 'FCKH8'
xx

Last edited by Sacks : Jun 21st, 2020 at 05:25 AM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 07:26 PM       
I was amused by it. Every side of an issue's gotta have an angry splinter group.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 07:45 PM       
Yeah, tons of people on my facebook are posting this (FATHOM). The liberals and gays like it, the conservatives hate it. I have no politics and I can't stand any kind of in-your-face political activism from either side. So I hate this video, and I hate it when people turn human sexuality into a huge, needless issue.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 08:14 PM       
that was gay and i hated it

that blonde girl was sorta hot though
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 08:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Yeah, tons of people on my facebook are posting this (FATHOM).
I thought it would help you stand up for what your heart thinks is right.

PS I LIKE IT AND THINK IT'S AOK. I'M A MILITANT LIBERTARIAN SO IT'S UP MY ALLEY (AND ASSHOLE J/K)
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:08 PM       
i just watched this with my girlfriend and i noticed that nobody has described this as annoying yet.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
Is it the fact that it's trying to be so in your face or the fact that it's basically a commercial to sell t-shirts that is more annoying?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:52 PM       
FUCK

I COULDN'T TELL WHO WAS A DUDE OR A CHICK IN THIS FUCKING VIDEO HALF THE TIME

FUCK

GET OVER IT

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

H8RS

FUCK
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 11:26 PM       
I'd be annoyed if I noticed people hocking things anymore. I just ignore them, otherwise I'd end up pissed. Like the fact that the White House has a gigantic pink breast cancer ribbon on it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 01:22 AM       
FATHOM ZERO YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT.

SOMETIMES WHITE HOUSES HAVE GIANT BREAST CANCER RIBBONS, GET OVER IT.

FUCK.
BANNED

Old Oct 16th, 2010, 04:19 AM       
SOME WHIteHOUSES MARRY RIBBONS

WHATCHU GONNA DO ABOUt IT. HJUH. HJUH. HUH. HUH.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:13 AM       
I will say this, if I were gay, and I wanted to adopt a child, I would be uber pissed at this vid. All they have done is give a rock solid example to "the haters" they are wanting to target that gays can't properly raise children because "the haters" can now say, 'look at this vid, gays are teaching our children to drop f-bombs with impunity'.

I would say this to the "you are a hypocrite" argument; I couldn't care less one way or the other if gays want some sort of marriage equivalent union, personally I think calling it marriage is a deliberate provocation to the uber right though. Furthermore, I would go as far as to say if you are willing to live with the words 'gay' and 'straight' yet object to calling a same sex union something besides marriage, you are a hypocrite. Why is one kind of distinction between the two groups fine and another similar distinction wrong? I also hate the divorce rate counterargument that gay rights activists give. It is both presumptuous and arrogant, because they are basically saying if gays got married they would never get divorced, which is straight up bullshit. Gays are human beings and would divorce just as much as straight people.

So why not compromise? Give them civil union rights to satisfy what they want, and don't cal it a marriage to satisfy the 'it ruins the sanctity of marriage' argument.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
I went to a marriage realization party last night but had to leave before the exotic dancers got there.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 04:50 PM       
Quote:
WHO MADE THE SITE & VIDEO?

The FCKH8.com video and website were created by non-profit media campaigner Luke Montgomery, who hopes to one day get married (That’s him above sportin’ the beard.) Back when he was a teen, Luke was the headline-making gay activist who had legally changed his name to “Luke Sissyfag.” Crazy, huh?
so this retarded attention whore made up a title for himself and began associating with legitimate campaigns/organizations for the purpose of...? they should sue him for defamation of character.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 05:19 PM       
This'll be forgotten about faaaaaaaaaar before that happens. It'll get five minutes on Fox News, CNN, and Keith Olbermann and fade away like every other gimmicky campaign.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
VEGETABLE JUICE IS GROSS. DEAL WITH IT. LEARN MORE AT FCKV8.COM

BANNED

Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
I would say this to the "you are a hypocrite" argument; I couldn't care less one way or the other if gays want some sort of marriage equivalent union, personally I think calling it marriage is a deliberate provocation to the uber right though. Furthermore, I would go as far as to say if you are willing to live with the words 'gay' and 'straight' yet object to calling a same sex union something besides marriage, you are a hypocrite. Why is one kind of distinction between the two groups fine and another similar distinction wrong? I also hate the divorce rate counterargument that gay rights activists give. It is both presumptuous and arrogant, because they are basically saying if gays got married they would never get divorced, which is straight up bullshit. Gays are human beings and would divorce just as much as straight people.
Well, here's the typical counter-argument from both sides of the argument:

WELL WHY CANT BLACKS JUST HAVE THEIR OWN SCHOOLS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separate_but_equal

pretty much both sides are big bitches

Quote:
I also hate the divorce rate counterargument that gay rights activists give.
not sure what argument you're referring to but usually when people say this they are responding to people who use arguments like, "THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE" (MY FAVORITE MEANINGLESS TERM) or saying that gays would undermine the instutition of marriage, when it clearly already has been... not that they would divorce any more or less.
although a lot of people make the argument that gay people would divorce too much cause all of them are all promiscuous and can't go five minutes without getting gang banged or something.

Last edited by kahljorn : Oct 16th, 2010 at 10:09 PM.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
VEGETABLE JUICE IS GROSS. DEAL WITH IT. LEARN MORE AT FCKV8.COM
NOW THIS IS SOMETHING I CAN SUPPORT.

GET OVER IT.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:49 PM       
They should just bAN MARRIAGE.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 07:49 PM       
Yes.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 08:42 PM       
Today is my one year anniversary, I agree with the Ghost lol
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Why do they have to be so gay about it?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:01 PM       
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: ban gay divorce.

EDIT: and by the way, I don't really have a problem with this video. Don't like it? Don't watch it.
You may already be there.
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM       
WARNING - YOU WILL BE OFFENDED

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:19 PM       
Why ban gay divorce? Are you saying gays shouldn't have the same freedoms as straights?