Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2006, 04:37 PM       
Keving got a cush job as an official food tester for a pool of notable congressmen. Now he's all fat and mean like Vince.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2006, 12:31 PM       
Donna Marsh O'Conner Issues An Open Letter to Bill Clinton

911blogger.com

We received the following letter this evening from Donna Marsh O'Connor, mother of Vanessa Lang Langer who died in WTC Tower II, 93rd floor on 9/11. Please be sure to click 'read more' for the entire letter. Comments to this thread are allowed, but anything which I deem at all inappropriate will be removed.

An Open Letter to Bill Clinton from a 9/11 Mother

Dear President Clinton,

This is a letter explaining to you in, I hope, explicitly simple detail why I feared your eventual speaking out almost as much as I feared one more minute of the reign of Dick Cheney and George W. Bush. But first I have to say, with absolute clarity, from the bottom of my soul, heart, in fact the very soles of my feet, thank you for finally, finally, five years too late to be sure, but finally, telling the truth about 9/11/2001.

If interested in continuing you can read the rest of the letter here
http://205.234.134.46/node/3289
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2006, 03:55 PM       
Geggy is hilarious.
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2006, 11:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
Did a former president go on national TV and dmit he hired contract killers for an assassination?
Well yeah, he even fired missiles at him and got a few places around him but missed him in particular.

I think Clinton did a spectacular job trying his best to attack Bin laden and fight the pre 9/11 war on terror as best he could. I think the pre 9/11 republicans were to complacent and now they are doing their best but may be inneffective.

If you blame Clinton's administration for doing to little, in a time where he was risking war to go after a then barely known terrorist you are blind and partisan.

Maybe Clinton was mad and was over the top in his repsponse but damn it he was right in everything he said. Keep in mind I'm usually a republican but I gotta suppert Bill on this cause he's right.