Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 06:22 PM        Condi lies, like, a lot
9/11 Panel Members Weren't Told of Meeting

By PHILIP SHENON

Published: October 1, 2006

WASHINGTON, Oct. 2 - Members of the Sept. 11 commission said today that they were alarmed that they were told nothing about a White House meeting in July 2001 at which George J. Tenet, then the director of central intelligence, is reported to have warned Condoleezza Rice, then the national security adviser, about an imminent Al Qaeda attack and failed to persuade her to take action.

Details of the previously undisclosed meeting on July 10, 2001, two months before the Sept. 11 terror attacks, were first reported last week in a new book by the journalist Bob Woodward.

The final report from the Sept. 11 commission made no mention of the meeting nor did it suggest there had been such an encounter between Mr. Tenet and Ms. Rice, now secretary of state.

Since release of the book, "State of Denial," the White House and Ms. Rice have disputed major elements of Mr. Woodward's account, with Ms. Rice insisting through spokesmen that there had been no such exchange in a private meeting with Mr. Tenet and that he had expressed none of the frustration attributed to him in Mr. Woodward's book.

"It really didn't match Secretary Rice's recollection of the meeting at all," said Dan Bartlett, counselor to President Bush, in an interview on the CBS News program "Face the Nation."

"It kind of left us scratching our heads because we don't believe that's an accurate account," he said.

Although passages of the book suggest that Mr. Tenet was a major source for Mr. Woodward, the former intelligence director has refused to comment on the book.

Nor has there been any comment from J. Cofer Black, Mr. Tenet's counterterrorism chief, who is reported in the book to have attended the July 10 meeting and left it frustrated by Ms. Rice's "brush-off" of the warnings.

He is quoted as saying, "The only thing we didn't do was pull the trigger to the gun we were holding to her head." Mr. Black did not return calls left at the security firm Blackwater, which he joined last year.

The book says that Mr. Tenet hurriedly organized the meeting - calling ahead from his car as it traveled to the White House - because he wanted to "shake Rice" into persuading the president to respond to dire intelligence warnings that summer about a terrorist strike. Mr. Woodward writes that Mr. Tenet left the meeting frustrated because "they were not getting through to Rice."

The disclosures took members of the bipartisan Sept. 11 commission by surprise last week. Some questioned whether information about the July 10 meeting was intentionally withheld from the panel.

In interviews Saturday and today, commission members said they were never told about the meeting despite hours of public and private questioning with Ms. Rice, Mr. Tenet and Mr. Black, much of it focused specifically on how the White House had dealt with terrorist threats in the summer of 2001.

"None of this was shared with us in hours of private interviews, including interviews under oath, nor do we have any paper on this," said Timothy J. Roemer, a Democratic member of the commission and a former House member from Indiana. "I'm deeply disturbed by this. I'm furious."

Another Democratic commissioner, former Watergate prosecutor Richard Ben-Veniste, said that the staff of the Sept. 11 commission was polled in recent days on the disclosures in Mr. Woodward's book and agreed that the meeting "was never mentioned to us."

"This is certainly something we would have wanted to know about," he said, referring to the July 10, 2001, meeting.

He said he had attended the commission's private interviews with both Mr. Tenet and Ms. Rice and had pressed "very hard for them to provide us with everything they had regarding conversations with the executive branch" about terrorist threats before the Sept. 11 attacks.

Philip D. Zelikow, the executive director of the Sept. 11 commission and now a top aide to Ms. Rice at the State Department, agreed that no witness before the commission had drawn attention to a July 10 meeting at the White House, nor described the sort of encounter portrayed in Mr. Woodward's book.

Mr. Zelikow said that it was "entirely plausible" that a meeting occurred on July 10, during a period that summer in which intelligence agencies were being flooded with warnings of a terrorist attack against the United States or its allies.

But he said the commissioners and their staff had heard nothing in their private interviews with Mr. Tenet and Mr. Black to suggest that they had made such a dire presentation to Ms. Rice or that she had rebuffed them.

"If we had heard something that drew our attention to this meeting, it would have been a huge thing," he said. "Repeatedly Tenet and Black said they could not remember what had transpired in some of those meetings."

Democratic lawmakers have seized on Mr. Woodward's book in arguing that the Bush administration bungled the war in Iraq and paid too little attention to terrorist threats in the months before Sept. 11.

Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr. of Delaware, the senior Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said on "Face the Nation" on CBS that there had been "rumors" of such an encounter between Mr. Tenet and Ms. Rice in the summer of 2001.

Mr. Woodward's book, he said, raised the question of "why didn't Condi Rice and George Tenet tell the 9/11 commission about that? They were obliged to do that and they didn't."

OMGAWD!!!! EVERYBODY LOOK AT THE TERRORISTS!!!!!

say what now?
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 06:35 PM       
Remember last month during the "Path to 9/11" fiasco, Thomas Kean said the movie was based on the 9/11 commission re...

OMGAWD!!! EVERYBODY LOOK AT OSAMA!!!!

Video is said to show bin Laden prepping for 9/11 attacks

POSTED: 4:39 a.m. EDT, September 8, 2006

(CNN) -- For the first time, a video has been released showing al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden meeting with suspected terrorist Ramzi Binalshibh, purportedly as they prepare for the September 11, 2001 attacks, according to Al-Jazeera, which aired the tape Thursday.
say what now?
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 06:39 PM       
Heh

I should do this from now on. I'm going to update this thread everytime the white house gets into hot soup regarding the 9/11 issue and a video or audio tapes are released. Watch for it to be updated frequently in the coming future
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:29 PM       
That's actually a great idea, because now I won't have to make a sticky thread and dig around for this stuff. Thanks.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 08:52 AM       
I have to admit, I am curious about this.

s Condi herself says, it's not likely she'd forget a meeting like that.

So; either Condi is a huge ass covering liar, or Medal of Freedom winner George Tennet is.
say what now?
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 12:33 PM       
"It's a slam dunk, Mr. President, it's a slam dunk."

Yeah I had a huge hard on when this was first reported. I really
thought the media was going to finally open the can of worms on this one, because they made such a big deal when the republicans pointed the blame on clinton for failing to capture osama, but it was overshadowed by the foley scandal. Wtf...I'm so pissed. But the more the mainstream media reports the lies and coverups behind 9/11, the more people are looking at the official report as a joke and a failure.

I can't say for sure but from what I've read, I bet they're all lying. It's all a game of "he said, she said". These warnings that have flooded into the white house, I think, is to cover the tracks left behind by the real perpatrators. You already know I believe that the US govt had a hand in the attacks along with pakistan ISI who have connections with al qaeda and taliban. Tenet was having breakfast with chief of ISI, Ahmed (can't remember his name, cuz there are so many names), on the morning of 9/11. Ahmed, as confirmed by wall street journal, wired $100,000 to alleged hijacker Atta few days prior to the attacks, It was never addressed by the 9/11 commission or anyone else. A wallstreet journalist, daniel pearl, went to pakistan to investigate ISI's role on 9/11 after hearing about the wire transfer. He was captured and later executed by Sheikah (again, not sure of the name), an alleged double agent for ISI and M16. So I have a feeling it's all connected to Tenet.

As for Rice, ah i wouldnt know where to begin...because she has lied about a lot of things. The problem is there are several members of the 9/11 commission who are exetremely loyal to Rice, they let her easily off the hook. But not this guy in this video clip where Rice gets owned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjSoK...elated&search=
say what now?
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 01:17 PM       
State Dept. confirms Rice-Tenet meeting

By ANNE GEARAN, Associated Press Writer1 hour, 34 minutes ago

JIDDAH, Saudi Arabia - Secretary of State

Condoleezza Rice did receive a

CIA briefing about terror threats just about two months before the Sept. 11 attacks, but the information was not new, her chief spokesman said.

In doing so, Sean McCormack confirmed a meeting - on July 10, 2001 - that his boss had said repeatedly she could not specifically recall. She had said earlier that there were virtually daily meetings at the time.

A new book by reporter Bob Woodward of Watergate fame describes the White House meeting as an emergency wakeup call that Rice had brushed off. Rice was

President Bush's national security adviser at the time and was promoted to the top diplomatic job last year.

Although spokesmen for the State Department and the National Security Council indicated Sunday that such a meeting had taken place, Rice was still saying Monday that she was not sure about it. She said she would have remembered the sort of forceful warning the book claims was conveyed there.

"We can confirm that a meeting took place on or around July 10, 2001," McCormack said late Monday.

"The information presented in this meeting was not new, rather it was a good summary from the threat reporting from the previous several weeks," he added.

Woodward's book "State of Denial" recounts the meeting among then-CIA Director George Tenet, Rice and the CIA's top counterterror officer. The book said the session stood out in the minds of the CIA officials as the "starkest warning they had given the White House" on al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden and his network.

McCormack said that after the meting, Rice had asked that the same material be given to Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld and then-Attorney General John Ashcroft.

Materials from this meeting were made available to the independent Sept. 11 Commission, and Tenet was asked about the session when interviewed by the commission, McCormack said.

The meeting is not part of the commission report, but was referred to obliquely in a report by the commission's predecessor, a joint congressional panel that investigated the 9/11 attacks. That report said that "senior U.S. government officials were advised by the intelligence community on June 28 and July 10, 2001, that the attacks were expected, among other things, to 'have dramatic consequences on governments or cause major casualties' and that 'attack preparations have been made. Attack will occur with little or no warning.'"

Meanwhile, Ashcroft said Monday that he should have been notified of any such report dealing with a pending attack on the United States. "It just occurred to me how disappointing it was that they didn't come to me with this type of information," he said in an interview with The Associated Press.

"The FBI is responsible for domestic terrorism," Ashcroft said. He said both Tenet and Black should have been aware that he had pressed for a more aggressive policy in going after bin Laden and his followers in the United States and should have briefed him as well. Rice knew of this advocacy, he suggested.

According to the Sept. 11 Commission, Ashcroft was briefed on July 5, 2001, "warning that a significant terrorist attack was imminent." The report noted that the briefing addressed only threats outside the United States.
say what now?
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 01:37 PM       
They're ALL lying including the 911 commission
Mocker
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 01:46 PM       
say what now?
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 02:43 PM       
I'm only laughing at you retards who believe osama and the 19 hijackers did it I know I'm a meanie

RICE OK'D CLAIM OF 'SAFE AIR' AFTER 9/11

http://www.nypost.com/news/regional..._ hamilton.htm

By SUSAN EDELMAN, HEATHER GILMORE and BRAD HAMILTON

September 24, 2006 -- Condoleezza Rice's office gave final approval to the infamous Environmental Protection Agency press releases days after 9/11 claiming the air around Ground Zero was "safe to breathe," internal documents show.

Now Secretary of State, Rice was then head of the National Security Council - "the final decision maker" on EPA statements about lower Manhattan air quality, the documents say.

Scientists and lawmakers have since deemed the air rife with toxins.

Early tests known to the EPA at the time had already found high asbestos levels, the notes say. But those results were omitted from the press releases because of "competing priorities" such as national security and "opening Wall Street," according to a report by the EPA's inspector general.

The chief of staff for then-EPA head Christie Todd Whitman, Eileen McGinnis, told the inspector general of heated discussions, including "screaming telephone calls," about what to put in the press releases.

The notes come from a 2003 probe into public assurances made on Sept. 16, five days after the 9/11 attacks. They tell how a White House staffer "worked with Dr. Condoleezza Rice's press secretary" on reviewing the press releases for weeks.

Whitman said through a spokeswoman Friday that she never discussed her press releases directly with Rice. She also defended her collaboration with the White House.

Now-retired Inspector General Nikki Tinsley told The Post her auditors tried to question the head of President Bush's Environmental Quality Council, but "he would not talk to us."

Calls and e-mails to Rice were not returned.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 02:50 PM       
You have not proven malicious intent or actually provided any physical evidence of controled demolitions.

What you have proven is that this administration and several of those before it dropped the ball and they are all now scrambling to cover their asses.

And don't call people who rely on physical evidence retards.
Mocker
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 02:53 PM       
In fact, Geggy, maybe you should be careful about calling anybody a retard. The pot and the kettle, ya know? :/
say what now?
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 03:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
What you have proven is that this administration and several of those before it dropped the ball and they are all now scrambling to cover their asses.
I dare you to make a list of the government insiders, the military departments and the intelligence agencies who have failed in preventing the attacks.

I guess Osama and the 19 hijackers got lucky. The Bush administration, too, since it has strengthened their powers and gave them the justification to invade the middle east.

Woot.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 03:38 PM       
Geggy I'm just curious I kind of want a clear explanation

What is it you believe happened on 9/11? Because in some threads I get the idea that you think the administration had something to do with it, others they themselves planned and commited the action, and others you are "Beyond all that".

Personally I don't know jackshit about it and expect that anything i do know is probably a lie or a half truth anyway so I don't have an opinion.
Mocker
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
I dare you to make a list of the government insiders, the military departments and the intelligence agencies who have failed in preventing the attacks.
You dare me? What the fuck is that?

CIA
FBI
NSA
Every President since Carter
DoD
I'm sure I could go on if I really went into it.

Now, I want you to name all the people who were in on the controled demoliton of the WTC. Seriously, who planted them? What kind of detonators were used? Give something physical that will stand up.

Quote:
I guess Osama and the 19 hijackers got lucky.
Or a small, tightly knit group were able to get through the gaps of a larger entity that was lazy and complacent.

Its a lot less of a logistical nightmare, and they don't need to worry about a cover up.

Quote:
The Bush administration, too, since it has strengthened their powers and gave them the justification to invade the middle east.
There is a difference between being an opportunist and an orchastrator.
say what now?
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
You dare me? What the fuck is that?

CIA
FBI
NSA
Every President since Carter
DoD
I'm sure I could go on if I really went into it.
What about the DIA, FAA, NORAD, USAF, anti-terrorist unit, INS, Able Danger, a cop who once pulled over a hijacker, etc, etc...? They all fucked up, dammit

Quote:
Now, I want you to name all the people who were in on the controled demoliton of the WTC. Seriously, who planted them? What kind of detonators were used? Give something physical that will stand up.
There is no explosives in the buildings so is collapse of wtc the only thing you ever have left to talk about?

Quote:
There is a difference between being an opportunist and an orchastrator.
So you think because there are overwhelming evidence that the bush administration had received warnings that an attack in lower manhattan was imminent, they didn't see the upcoming attack as an opportunity for them if they had let it happen?
Mocker
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 08:11 PM       
No, they had warnings that al queda was a much bigger threat than they perceived and that an attack somewhere in America was coming.

Don't you think they could gain a lot of politcal capitol by thwarting the attempt or perm itting a smaller attack, rather than committing probably the most horrific act of treason in human history?

You don't think the Illuminati could come up with something that didn't require killing 3,000 innocent people? If they were ever to be discovered to have a hand in this, there would be an uprising like never before.

So, have you finally realized that physics and logistics make controlled demolitions in this case impossible?
say what now?
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 02:30 PM       
The major part of planning an attack is mapping out strategies to bypass the defense/security system in order to ensure you will succeed. How could have bin Laden known he was going to be able to defeat the defense system, let alone the US spending 300 million per year on it, during the planning of the attacks? To me, it's impossible and illogical. I understand you look at the performence of US defense as a way of laziness and complacent, but that's not the reality. Each and every security departments are fully trained and equipped for an event like this.

I don't know anything about the "illuminati", but the twin towers were the perfect stage to perform a psychological operation to incite maximal shock while ensuring the casaulty is minimized. What I mean is that the first strike occured on the upper part of the tower, it gives the workers in BOTH towers an opportunity to evacuate. And the first strike occured at around 845 in the morning, rush hour in NYC usually take place around the same time. It's perfect timing to grab attention of bystanders and cameras were pointing at the burning tower, hence the second strike in the tower right next to the other tower has produced maximal shock. It's brilliant, if you think about it
Mocker
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
The major part of planning an attack is mapping out strategies to bypass the defense/security system in order to ensure you will succeed. How could have bin Laden known he was going to be able to defeat the defense system, let alone the US spending 300 million per year on it, during the planning of the attacks?
The defenses were ponted outward. Thats how. al Queda was able to take advantage of the fact that we are very open to immigration and visitors.

Quote:
I understand you look at the performence of US defense as a way of laziness and complacent, but that's not the reality. Each and every security departments are fully trained and equipped for an event like this.
No, they were fully equipped and trained for incidents that happened prior to this. Ever heard the saying "generals always prepare for the last war"?

Quote:
What I mean is that the first strike occured on the upper part of the tower, it gives the workers in BOTH towers an opportunity to evacuate.
Or maybe its just too damned hard to fly a 767 street level through Battery Park City.

And if you are going to hit the building and kill a few thousand anyway, why are you going out of your way to make sure people escape?

Quote:
And the first strike occured at around 845 in the morning, rush hour in NYC usually take place around the same time. It's perfect timing to grab attention of bystanders and cameras were pointing at the burning tower, hence the second strike in the tower right next to the other tower has produced maximal shock. It's brilliant, if you think about it
I know, I thought the same thing after seeing the second plane hit over and over.

"You think whoever did this planned it that way to cash in on the live coverage?"

Honestly though, that may have been a lucky break for al Queda. Turbulence, flight delays, etc etc can really screw that up.
say what now?
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 06:52 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reQZT9Hzvt8&eurl=

Mocker
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 08:08 AM       
I don't get it? You don't think those were planes that hit the Towers?

Geggy, I think you know its bullshit. Each time you get confronted about it, you change your story.

You try and use grainy stills to show "squibs". then, you try and say there was a stand down order. When that gets shot to hell, you tell me I shouldn't worry about what actually happened, just look at who benefits.

Hey, monkey boy, you can't go talking about motive when you can't prove a crime.

Its retarded. You aren't adapting one story to fit around the evidence, you wrap the evidence to fit a story. Once the story is completly shredded, you jump to the next one that is completly different.

I'm going to make this as simple as possible. I want some direct answers. No cryptic responses, no cut-n-paste articles that have nothing to do with the topic, no vague references to "government insiders" that are actually newspaper reporters from Egypt.

Answer these simple questions:

1) What happened to WTC?

2) What happened to the Pentagon?

3) What happened in Shanksville?

Either answer those or just admit you are some lonely attention whore attaching himself to this bullshit in order to make himself feel special.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:37 AM       
I asked him a simple, unavoidable question regarding the subject of hijacker nationality. That didn't seem to make a dent.
say what now?
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 05:15 PM       
WHOA!!

Rice More Sordid Than Foley

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/1004-33.htm

by Robert Scheer

They are such liars. And no, I am not speaking only of the dissembling GOP House leaders led by Speaker Dennis Hastert who, out of naked political calculation, covered up for one of their own in the sordid teen stalking case of Rep. Mark Foley.

Call me old school, but I am still more concerned with the Republicans molesting Lady Liberty while pretending to be guarding the nation's security, an assignment which they have totally botched. The news about the Foley coverup, while important as yet another example of extreme hypocrisy on the part of the Republican virtues police, should not be allowed to obscure the latest evidence of administration deceit as to its egregious ineptness in protecting the nation.

On Monday, a State Department spokesman conceded that then-National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice had indeed been briefed in July 2001 by George Tenet, then-director of the CIA, about the alarming potential for an Al Qaeda attack, as Bob Woodward has reported in his aptly named new book, "State of Denial."

"I don't remember a so-called emergency meeting," Rice had said only hours earlier, apparently still suffering from some sort of post-9/11 amnesia that seemed to afflict her during her forced testimony to the 9/11 Commission. The omission of this meeting from the final commission report is another example of how the Bush administration undermined the bipartisan investigation that the president had tried to prevent. Surely lying under oath in what was arguably the most important official investigation in the nation's history should be treated more seriously than the evasiveness in the Paula Jones case that got President Bill Clinton impeached. Nor is it just Rice who should be challenged, for Tenet seems to have provided Woodward with details concerning the administration's indifference to the terrorist threat that he did not share with the 9/11 Commission.

In his book, Woodward described an encounter between Rice and Tenet, in a near panic about a rising flood of intelligence warnings just presented to him by top aide Cofer Black. Tenet forced an unscheduled meeting with Rice on July 10, 2001, because he wanted the Bush administration to take action immediately against Al Qaeda to disrupt a possible domestic attack.

"Tenet ... decided he and Black should go to the White House immediately. Tenet called Condoleezza Rice, then national security adviser, from the car and said he needed to see her right away," Woodward reports. "He and Black hoped to convey the depth of their anxiety and get Rice to kick-start the government into immediate action." A mountain of evidence proves that the Bush administration did nothing of the sort.

Now, if Rice truly does not remember that now-confirmed meeting-which was apparently first reported in the Aug. 4, 2002, Time magazine in an article titled "Could 9/11 Have Been Prevented?"-wouldn't that indicate she didn't take it that seriously? Not remembering confirms her inattention to terror reports at a time the Bush administration was already fixated on "regime change" in Iraq.

Rice is famously sharp and has an awesome memory. Considering the trauma of 9/11 and its effects, it is inconceivable that Rice would not recall such an ominous and prescient briefing by Tenet and Black, especially after the 9/11 Commission forced her to document and review her actions in those crucial months.

It is, however, as she stated Monday, "incomprehensible" that she, then the national security advisor to the president and the person most clearly charged with sounding the alarm, would have ignored the threat. But ignore it the administration did, and then later tried to lay the blame on the Clinton administration, which, Rice claimed at the 9/11 Commission hearings, lied when it said it had given the incoming White House team an action plan for fighting Al Qaeda.

"We were not presented with a plan," Rice infamously argued under questioning from then-Sen. Bob Kerrey (D-Neb.), but instead were given a memo with "a series of actionable items" describing how to tackle Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.

Such weaseling would be funny if the topic were not so serious. But there is no way Rice can squirm out of this one, despite her impressive track record of calculated distortion on everything from Iraq's nonexistent WMDs to the trumped-up ties between Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein. Can there be any better case for turning over control of at least one branch of Congress to the opposition party so that we might finally have hearings to learn the truth of this matter, which is far more important, and sordid, than the Foley affair?

Robert Scheer is the editor of truthdig.com and author of "Playing President." E-mail: rscheer@truthdig.com.

© 2006 TruthDig.com, LLC

OH SHIT!!

Quote:
Hastert Still Against Giving 9/11 Panel More Time

By Dan Eggen

Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, February 26, 2004; Page A04

House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.) has hardened his opposition to extending the deadline for the independent commission studying the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, even as the panel's leaders pleaded yesterday for more time to complete their work.

Hastert told Republican lawmakers in a meeting yesterday that he will not bring up any legislation to grant the commission extra time, said spokesman John Feehery. Hastert rejected a personal plea from White House Chief of Staff Andrew H. Card Jr. on the extension Monday, Feehery said.

Rest of article here

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...&notFound=true
Mocker
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 05:51 PM       
I love you, Geggy. And not in the Foley kinda way...
say what now?
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
I don't get it? You don't think those were planes that hit the Towers?
No, I'm trying to prove my point that it's in Fox News interest to focus on the most outrageous theories in order to ridicule and discredit the movement while ignoring the hard evidence pointing the US govt's guilt, like the phoenix memo, W-199I form, warnings, wargames, isi-cia connections, etc.
Quote:
Geggy, I think you know its bullshit. Each time you get confronted about it, you change your story.

You try and use grainy stills to show "squibs". then, you try and say there was a stand down order. When that gets shot to hell, you tell me I shouldn't worry about what actually happened, just look at who benefits.
Sorry but I stopped arguing with you when you become intellectually dishonest. It's a huge turn off for me. When I told you mineta confirmed he had arrived the PEOC at 9:20 and cheney was already there. The 9/11 commission in fact omitted mineta's claim and changed cheney's time of arrival at PEOC to 9:58, like the shoot down order never happened, you went off the track about it and started bullshitting. I'm not sure WHY you don't see it when it is, in fact, there.

What I said about what went down on 9/11 is mostly speculative but still logical and connected because it is based on what I have read and put together like puzzles, that's why I usually change subjects because it's connected to one another. But that was not what convinced me of the US govt's involvement in the attacks, it was their motives and reasons and the cover-ups. The proof is there, you're just too in deep of a denial and scared shitless to be able to see it. You cling onto the incompetence theory because it's more comforting for you.
Quote:
Hey, monkey boy, you can't go talking about motive when you can't prove a crime.
The evidence is all there. Get a clue and do some research on your own. You just have to see it. Think about the multiple warnings they've received and the FAA/military hijacking drills simulating planes crashing into buildings prior to 9/11, put the two together.

Quote:
Either answer those or just admit you are some lonely attention whore attaching himself to this bullshit in order to make himself feel special.
When I came conclusion that the us government had a hand in the 9/11 attacks, I became committed in spreading the word about what I've discovered. It's harder than I thought it would be. Hitler or one of his nazi cronies said "the bigger the lie, the harder it is to see the truth."