Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 05:14 AM        This is my contribution to Artworks
We are releasing a zine.. well.. it was in fact compiled over 8 months ago, for the first time... we havent bothered to printit out yet.

http://daehanmindecline.com/ftiv.pdf

It is a zine of random writings of mine. It is a little short and in my opinion, it is not my best work to date.

However, shortly Fuck The Internet Verv (ftiv) will release issue 2, and we are going to print off issue one next week and hand it out at a punk rock concert where underage kids are drinking and otheres are planning risky sexual behavior.

I invite you to do what you want with this, provided you inform me if you print it out and hand it out to someone or fwd it to people. I just want to know where my work ends up.

FTIV #2 is going to be pretty excellent. There are rumors that it will be a North Korea themed issue...

In the future, we plan on having a 'Texas Town' themed FTIV. If you do not know what Texas Town is, you will be very excited when the issue comes out because it is not exactly something you can put your finger on (But hint: you can put a few of your fingers inside of it).

This is sort of something that was spearheaded by my close friend Jon, and so this all goes out to him. If it were not for him... The writing would be dying on the internet boards, slowly and meaninglessly.

So there is your FTIV.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 11:24 AM       
Who is "we?"

edit: post 8,000
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Musically, he loves white-power Rock Against Communism music to electronica to. . .
Message is too short? What the hell is the vbulletin smoking? I see eleven words and sixty six characters in that sentence. Fuck the man, DO NOT READ THE PREVIOUS THREE SENTENCES. Wait, you already have. Well stop reading, then. I said STOP. Oh look at you, with your fancy "I quote things that are hard to read so I can read them better" attitude. DO NOT READ THE PREVIOUS FOUR SENTENCES. Knock it off, I say! -End Transmission
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 07:00 PM       
Quotes don't count towards your character count so you can't just quote someone and post and be all like that