http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ageR58yU6ro
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
finally the harry and the henderson's crossover ive been looking for
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 05:37 AM       
The first episode has been leaked as a preair. Watched it last night and this season seems far more interesting than the previous, slightly dissapointing third season. John Lithgow is damn creepy and he had a scene in this episode which made me cringe. Good stuff.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM       
I watched this too.

It seems to be a lot better than the last season which was weak on all fronts. I'm not so sure about Lithgow though. It's not that I doubt his ability as an actor; I'm just not sure I'll be able to shake off the association with Third Rock from the Sun.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
I watched this too.

It seems to be a lot better than the last season which was weak on all fronts. I'm not so sure about Lithgow though. It's not that I doubt his ability as an actor; I'm just not sure I'll be able to shake off the association with Third Rock from the Sun.
Last season was terrible
And I agree with you about John Lithgow thats why I personally prefer unknown actors because they don't usually distract you from the world being presented to you. Going to watch the leak now
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 02:08 AM       
It was a pretty great start to the season, and it already looks a lot more promising than season 3. Season 3 COULD have been a lot better than it was, and I still wouldn't say that it sucked, but it definitely wasn't as good as seasons 1 and 2.

That was very funny. Well done.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
The first episode has been leaked as a preair. Watched it last night and this season seems far more interesting than the previous, slightly dissapointing third season. John Lithgow is damn creepy and he had a scene in this episode which made me cringe. Good stuff.
Where can you watch it? Is it online somewhere or on-demand?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:14 AM       
You'll probably need to get it off BitTorrent at the moment.

I for one liked Season 3, and this latest episode was also great.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Got it from a torrent site. Not sure about the forum policy concerning torrents, so I won't be posting a link. You'll find it quite easily with google, though.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 03:00 AM       
Quote:
Mockery is such a noob

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 03:46 AM       

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM-hTnQfEGk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjgA8WhbiDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I1uvYj6Xvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrubBwUKEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcrB_786YXQ
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 03:52 AM       
(ps i don't watch this show and didn't watch any of these clips, so i don't know whether they're ACTUALLY what they claim to be, but the comments sections seemed to correlate with that assumption)
OH GOD
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 03:53 AM       
(ALSO I APOLOGIZE IF THE VIDEOS HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY THE TIME YOU GET TO READING THIS POST BUT YOU KNOW HOW THESE THINGS GO :shrug)
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
Quote:
type in "Dexter season 4 torrent" into google

you will need a program like bittorrent to download it thou
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
And a fake I.P. :covert ops
OH GOD
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 08:16 PM       
or you could, you know, watch the youtubes i just posted here. wtf