Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 12:02 AM        Bachelorette Party
Ok.
I've never been to one of these things and have been invited to one next weekend. We're supposedly going bar-hopping all night and there's an 80s themed dress code. My dilemma here is what should I get for the bride-to-be for a gift? I'm not good with these things.

If any of you have good ideas I promise I'll post pictures of the party.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 12:16 AM       
You could get her something she needs, or something she wants. Gifts she needs are always appreciated but they're nothing to get excited over, gifts she wants are something to get excited over but might give the impression you're not thinking about her future. What type of person is she, and which would she like more? Moreover, what's everybody else getting her? Details!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 12:18 AM       
Get her a tri-headed dildo. She'll either laugh or use it a lot. Who knows.

But seriously get her a magic bullet blender system :O

That was very funny. Well done.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 12:42 AM       
She's a 21 year old mortician-in-training, if that says anything. She's a strange one, but as sweet as can be. Not exactly a kitchen/cooking type though...

I don't know what anyone else is getting her, I only know 3 of the other girls that are going and I don't see/talk to them very often outside of concerts.

I don't think they're hiring any male strippers (believe it or not I'm actually glad there won't be any there, I think they're gross), so would joke/sex gifts still be appropriate?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 02:46 AM       
I think that they're always appropriate. Like I said, worst case scenario: it gets a few chuckles, she pockets it, and when her marriage starts to wind down, your little gag gift becomes her best friend :D

I have a friend who's girlfriend is a mortician-in-training too, and she's a total bitch. I hope your friend is not at all like that!

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 01:57 PM       
you could just give her pednaud's phone number
Egg
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Hmmm... We've got a Priscilla's kinda nearby, I should probably go check that place out then. I'll just feel bad if everyone else gets her a dildo/vibrator too, I guess she'll at least have some variety then?

And no, she's not a bitch. She's a very sweet girl.
Egg
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
you could just give her pednaud's phone number
I'm not THAT mean.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
Get her two gifts to show everyone else up!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 05:14 AM       
There is a serious lack of girl input here. From what I've seen, penis is the theme. Naughty naughty naughty stuff that will make her blush and giggle and feel really horny. I leather nurse outfit would be welcome if it is in your budget.
Filipino Humorist
saizo_ogasawara is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 07:09 AM       
Why not a nice set of scalpels?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
Get her a kinky Dali print
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
liquor
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
A New Kids on The Block album.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 12:16 PM       
Mario Party
Egg
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM       
You guys suck at this worse than me.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 12:53 PM       
Get her a blowup doll. It'll be a fine gag gift.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 01:09 PM       
convince her not to marry, that's an even better one
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 01:20 PM       
Things I considered to say but decided against:
  • A wide range of dildo joke attempts.
    Sleep with her fiance.
    A serious gift idea.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
She's a 21 year old mortician-in-training, if that says anything. She's a strange one, but as sweet as can be. Not exactly a kitchen/cooking type though...
Good grief, you don't live in Georgia, do you??
Egg
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
North Carolina actually, and she's Hawaiian.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
A riding crop, perhaps?

OH GOD
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
something to do with necrophilia, idk
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 04:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
North Carolina actually, and she's Hawaiian.
For whatever reason, I thought you were in England....man, I AM getting old....
The Wolf
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 04:34 PM       
Wuh-Oh. Now he knows you're closer than he thought