Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:01 AM       
I'm playing that Cyber Nations game, and I'm playing around with the map, & I notice I can zoom right into my house.

I've used Google maps before to look for my old house in the UK, but it barely got into the town.

Hang on...

Here we go. I mean WTGDH? haha willie. No seriously, why can I zoom in closer to a place only ten people live than somewhere millions live? Stupid terrorists, I bet.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:23 AM       
Which house is yours?

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:31 AM       
Which house is his parents', rather

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
dipshed
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:34 AM       
Hey, let's be fair! He may live in a beach house. That's almost independent.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:40 AM       

I owned it between September 2003 & January 2004.

Then I sold it to my parents so I could buy a car.

Then my shitty brother-in-law crashed the car. ... >
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:43 AM       
That was meant to be an angry face at the end there, because I'm not happy about him being my brother-in-law or that he crashed the car.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:46 AM       
That might be Sept '02 & Jan '03. I don't remember the last few years too good.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
Politicly i've always had a LOT of respect for Blair. If I lived in England I'd vote for him. I know he takes a lot of flack but i do admire him greatly, iraq or no iraq.
Idiot.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:20 AM       
i don't know why google maps does that, i mean downtown olympia is super blurry but most of lacey has crystal clear images :/

google maps you should talk to the thurston county geodata people they've got some hi-quality aerial maps available for freeee ;(
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:41 AM       
PS LONG -122.80903 LAT 47.02231 2003 AERIAL PHOTOS SADMOBIEL NEVER 3GET
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:47 PM       
James LaBrie of Dream Theater sounds a bit like Getty Lee.
OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:45 PM       
more like estelle getty
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:58 PM       
Oh shit that was seriously what I was going to post.

Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM       
I downloaded Google Earth just so I could find my house and then I haven't used it since.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM       
same here!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:05 PM       
dipshed
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:07 PM       
I wanted to see what the great wall of china looked like and I wans't impressed

OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
haha jon just saw the picture of pat's d*ck
OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:45 PM       
(IF ACHEWOOD WAS IN NEWSPAPERS THAT IS)
OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:46 PM       
ps garfield is smiling because he saw the picture of the d*ck and he totally liked to see it (garfield is a fag)
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:08 PM       
You guys sure are a bunch of chatterboxes around here!

was never good
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:09 PM       
Pickled Patriarch
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:12 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS

I DON'T THINK SO TIM
Pickled Patriarch
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:20 PM