Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 01:20 PM       
If anybody is going to overthrow the government one day, it'll be because the government was like Saddam's regime, i.e. opressive, because some small militia is not very likely to garner enough support to overthrow the US government.

A people being oppressed, however, would lead to millions of rebels, making a scenario in which the government is overthrown much more likely.

Also you're just plain wrong, Jon. So there. Wrong wrong wrong. And hateful. I don't hate you, I just pity you. You're just being a sad, small man.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 01:26 PM       
"YOU WANT TO LEGALIZE EVERYTHING! Someday, somebody is going to overthrow this government! And we're gonig to be like Iraq!"

Yea, cause you know, drugs are completely legal in iraq.. and gay marriages.. and everything else that's evil, not like it's a horribly religious state that was oppressed because of it's connection to religion. If you were trying to be funny you got a small chuckle out of me.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Straight people are ugly too. People are just ugly in general, they persecute their annointed 'lesser' to make themselves feel dignified. In the same respect, most of your being is a deviation from that aesthetic bit of irony; a manifestation if you will.
Maybe you handled it better than others? Use that as an example for yourself. There's really nothing that needs to be done to fix a situation like that, it will fix itself just by the passage of time. It would seem frivolous to invest any thought or action into it.
Which asks the question: how selfish of a topic is it? You act all dignified like you want to help the cause, but deep inside you just want the world to be a better place for you to fit in.
THIS is the fulcrum upon which this thread rests. Forget "homo" or whatever sexuality. Though there are a lot of societal pressures ... "the greatessssst love of all" ... Whitney Houston and all that tripe ... whatever, fuck all.

I know, easier said than done but, truly, give yourself a break first. Right? :/

I never imagined myself being chicken soup for the soul. I feel the love of Oprah pressing down on me now and it is immense. Preach on, my nubian queen.

Wherever you go, there you are.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:40 PM       
I wish you knew what it was like... I wish I could force you to watch your family be murdered before your very eyes. Then, you'll know what my pain is like.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:43 PM       
Why don't you murder his parents and make him watch? Have sex with their corpses to make sure he really knows what the pain is like.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:46 PM       
This thread is getting very weird and angsty.

Jonathan, I know you're very clever, but could we chill out a bit? If the thread devolves into killing each other's parents I'll need to lock it.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:49 PM       
hasn't it already?
Rosenstern is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:50 PM       
You heard him, Jon! On with the parent killing!
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
hasn't it already?
Yes, but I was told not to abuse my new super powers.

Ya know, with great power, blah blah....
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 11:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
I wish you knew what it was like... I wish I could force you to watch your family be murdered before your very eyes. Then, you'll know what my pain is like.
May I just ask: What the fuck has this got to do with someone's parent's getting killed, and what does that even have to do with liberals?
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 02:47 AM       
What it has to do with is me running into this fat kid's house late at night with a short sword and sticking it in mommy and daddy's neck, then impaling the little brother on a stake and barbecuing his corpse, still clad in pajamas, on the spot. Then I'll run Clement himself straight through the chest and burn the fucking house down.

Shall we consider it locked, Kevin?
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 03:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
hasn't it already?
Yes, but I was told not to abuse my new super powers.

Ya know, with great power, blah blah....
With great power comes great enjoyment when abusing that power for your own selfish ends.
Closed Thread