Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 06:43 PM        Dear "Digger"
Since I now live with people who watch NASCAR, I have been introduced to you. The NASCAR fans want to shoot you both on principal and out of irritation. I want to torture you because you make NASCAR even worse. No one loves you, except for the announcers who chuckle stupidly and declare "THARS DIGGER! HYUCK! ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING, THE WINGS BEING REPLACED BY THE SPOILER BLAH BLAH-"

But wait! You have a FAMILY now. Maisy Duke, the "sexy, inbred woodchuck". A senile, half-blind gopher in a wheelchair. With SOUND EFFECTS. Ooh, and there's the precious "Digger Cam"! Watch out, Digger, the cars are gonna run you over!

What? You want me to buy Digger gear? I can proudly adorn my chest and head with buck-toothed redneck rodents?! FUCK YES, WHERE ARE THE BEER HATS?

Love, your murderer
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 06:44 PM       
what?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 06:47 PM       
You don't want to know.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 06:52 PM       
Hey Gus, put yourself in my shoes for a minute. Wouldn't you also want to infract the fuck out of a NASCAR post? You're putting me in a hard situation here

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 07:03 PM       
INFRACT ME, I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS DOING

I'm pretty much hoping to get Mattjack's input here, if he IS that one NASCAR fan around here that I remember
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 08:53 PM       
Sports forum

That was very funny. Well done.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 09:15 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69699573
You may already be there.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 05:37 AM       

Digger Smolken?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 06:36 AM       
i'd rather be a trapper anyday than some dirty digger

i could catch a helpless animal
skin it with my bare hands
i'd wake up muddy
and go to bed bloody
cause i'm a trappin' man
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 06:58 AM       
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 08:36 PM       
He's talking about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXiwa86HqqI
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 09:08 PM       
Thanks, Nick.

You're right, GG, he deserves death. With pain.
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:17 AM       
SCANDALIZE SOME DIGGERS