Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 08:38 PM        Trying out for bands
The first band I tried out for the guy in charge pee pee'd in the sink for the wash down stairs...and they sucked

The next band I tried out for was a cover band that was fun to play with. The guy "HOOMAN" that was his name online was a middle eastern young man that had an apartment the size of a storage closet, and it was that size because it used to be a Storage closet :/ We stood face to face, Amp to Amp and played very quitely to his lame ass covers

The last band I tried out for had a really great drummer but the guitar player was a faggot and the keyboard player had written his own Baby BAby song and really isn't there enough Baby Baby faggot songs?

I went online againg and found a guy that likes OZZY and sent him my stuff and he said that he didn't think we would be compatible
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 08:57 PM       
I'm a freelance guitarist, but, you're old
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 12:39 AM       
Sometimes the young and the old have to come together juttin to create something timeless.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 01:05 PM       
I'm practicing with a new band tomorrow Tabs sites are being shut down because of some law suit?

Quote:
Due to recent controversy regarding the legality of free guitar tabs on the Internet, MXtabs is temporarily unable to display this guitar tablature. We hope to be able to offer guitar tabs again in the very near future.
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 01:12 PM       
BULLSHIT

They're just guitar tabs, why would some jackass lawyer want to take those away from me?