Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 03:05 PM       
EXCEPT FOR SHRUBFEST.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
WHAT ABOUT STEWERT?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
EVERYBODY SHOULD LOVE GENTLE, GENTILE STEWERT.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I didn't realize that asking you if something was in your textbook meant that we were best buddies or some shit to begin with. I don't know how you came to that conclusion at all.
Not buddies. But I tend to be less helpful to people who swing violently from "civil" to "dick" with no provocation.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 03:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I didn't realize that asking you if something was in your textbook meant that we were best buddies or some shit to begin with. I don't know how you came to that conclusion at all.
It's an ancient Japanese ritual of courtship that was used when a samurai wanted to date a ninja.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
Poor Stewert.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 03:33 PM       
He's not like the others.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2009, 04:38 PM       
I might make it to the NIN/Janes Addiction show tonight.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I might make it to the NIN/Janes Addiction show tonight.
You suck!!!! I would be kicking people in the nuts to get to that.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
I get to watch American Idol tonight and call my mom to tell her who won.

Seeing as I hate American Idol, I'm going to bank on nothing being revealed until the last 10 mins or so- not sitting through all that "after the break" shit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
I saw Jane's when they did the very first Lalapalooza tour, which was supposed to be the last show. IDK, I bet they still sound good. Lol, I forgot NIN was at that show too. All I remeber is Trent knocking over the keyboard players keyboard through the whole show. And then I saw the video for Pigs (I think) and he was doing it in the video as well. I guess it's his "thing".
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
Why even watch it at all. You know as soon as the show is over people MSN and Yahoo are going to have it posted all over the damn place.
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
Trent can go suck a dick for all I care. I have tried to go to a Janes Addiction concert 3 times and every time my tickets were sold out from under me. I have almost strangled people to death 3 times because of it.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Dimnos: you have a point.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
Apparently the voice of Mickey Mouse just died. Apparently his wife is the voice of Minnie Mouse. Guess that used to work out well.
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Apparently the voice of Mickey Mouse just died. Apparently his wife is the voice of Minnie Mouse. Guess that used to work out well.
Im surprised he was still kicking after all this time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Why even watch it at all. You know as soon as the show is over people MSN and Yahoo are going to have it posted all over the damn place.
Because MSN and Yahoo don't provide half nekid women dancing in front of you.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:46 PM       
The only Jane's Addition song I really like is Ocean Size. I'm probably going to be seeing NIN in August though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
I would have loved to see the NIN/Bowie show, where they did NIN songs, the Bowie came out and they did the few NIN/Bowie songs, then it was all Bowie from there on.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
dude, nin/bowie would be fucking awesome. one of my old co-workers had been to one of those shows. bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's an ancient Japanese ritual of courtship that was used when a samurai wanted to date a ninja.
i'm a ninja. . . want to date me?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
I am not a Samurai. I know how to wield a sword.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
Who would date a ninja? You'd never know when he was coming.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
Weird. Apparently there was a gunman/lockdown at U California Irvine and I didn't see it in the news at all...whole thing came and went on twitter updates from people on campus.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
GOD DAMMIT! The show is at Irvine Meadows.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/p...message-gunman