Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
VamnGomomox is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 09:10 PM        Hi guys :)
Hello fellows everything allright? at this moment I´m creating my 1rst contribution on this board, beautiful board that you have here Lets go to my presentation, people call me Damin, I´m from Florenza, now I´m studying on a different place at the time on Med school to reach my graduation I like books as well as taking naps lol, and I also play a lot Metallica, my new hobbie now is playing poker, as most of you I imagine and also magic the gathering The reason I registered on this board to search for new concepts to my websites at freepokermoneynodepositbonus com/tinawallman html]Tina Wallman You can not blame me because you guys do have a lot fascinating threads here, but indeed I will engage seriously in all of the discussions in the forum!!!!! I will also apoligize for my writting it was the only way I found to communicate with you guys And for today Is all I can post, cause I work by shifts and so I will spleep a few hours Just hopping you apreciated my new post Untill tomorrwo to you all, love you all
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 09:16 PM       
A/S/L?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
WHATEVER PRAM MAVEN
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 10:35 PM       
I'll use this thread to share that I just noticed the background of ThrashO's rep system is slightly off from the actual color of the board. How did you manage this?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MEDICINE
Buttmunch
Tacobot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:27 PM       
But indeed.