Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 03:28 PM        Jack-Feels-Fine pt.2
Jack-Feels-Fine pt 2

Prologue

Today was a strange day. For my job I need to drive around a lot and I happened to be clenching my Anus or Rectum (not sure) trying to find a gas station that I could remember might be clean. After my deposit of most likely two cheeseburgers without onions and a strawberry shake I found a nice shady spot to park my Jeep. Cranked up Jeff Buckley singing "What Will You Say" and laid back and had this over whelming welling of emotion putting a lump in my throat of pure giddiness. I was thinking of how much I enjoyed writing the first part of my story and I really didn't care if anyone acknowledges it good or bad (I'm lying of course).

So let's go back and talk about Davey again. I remember one time he kept bugging me to go to a small town on Vancouver Island to see his cousin and hang out. I relented of course one Friday afternoon and took my moms Sunbird without permission. My mom and dad had gone on a trip and I wasn't told not to take the Sunbird so I borrowed it knowing that there would be consequences later. Left the car at the terminal and with skateboards in hand we slalomed and scraped the tails all the way down to the gate. I think we must have missed getting one of those huge Ferries that can carry like four levels of cars and we ended up with a two level and no cafeteria. Mid way through the trip we headed down to the level below and there where no cars so we skated around the deck with a pure red sky and landscape of mountains behind us that was just indescribable.

Vancouver Island people are weird. Daveys cousin and his friends had this clique of little communication and it was distressing to a guy like me that liked to yammer on. We skated again around town and grabbed a six-pack of Kokanee and made are way down to a local dock to check out the fish. I liked fishing and was kicking myself for forgetting my rod and actually we didn't bring anything at all to subsist for a weekend. It was Friday night and we went to a party and again I paid for the beer and had a good time and Davey introduced me to this girl that had that "fuck me look". No really she did and I was left on a couch in a room by myself that night because Davey had this night planned in advance and didn't tell me that he had been corresponding with his girl and knew he was going to get laid.

After the weekend I headed home and parked the car and must have had a look of total loser on my forehead my dad never said anything about the odometer being different. I decided from that day on I would spend every moment looking for a girl of my own and of course that made it worse because I was just too desperate.

Pt 3 Love affair.