Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Madface is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 04:03 PM       
Mark Wahlberg is way too fucking questionable for a role as Max Payne. I'm just not feeling it. Mila Kunis is a bad idea. Ludacris is an absolutely shit idea. Karl Urban probably would do worse than Wahlberg though...I mean he was in chronicles of riddick, Doom, Pathfinder and shit else. Kiera Knightley could do well if she wuld eat a few burgers.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 05:19 PM       
Keira Knightley as Mona Sax? Forget it! Keira Knightley is a friendly looking girl, while Mona Sax should be a sleek, elegant femme fatale with a deep voice and good aim. She wouldn't fit the role at all. I don't even know who Kunis is, but Keira Knightley would NOT work as Mona Sax.

Edit: I just looked up who Ludacris is, and all I have to say is: hahahahhahahahhahahahhaha...what kind of fucking retard made these decisions. This is just sad, in a funny kind of way.
He speaks truth!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2008, 03:34 PM       
Just watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Mila was pretty good in it. Still heavily doubting Ludacris though.
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
I hope that movie is more near to "Shoot em up", John Woo's movies or "Payback" than other videogame movies. Not a fucking rated 13 light action. Nad this movie has to be dark for real, not just trying to be cool with darkness.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2008, 02:37 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u4CrzX_NjU

I like it.
Ozzman313 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2008, 03:10 PM       
PUB LOVER... you seem to have some serious hate problems going on :P
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 04:03 AM       
I'm surprised that the latest trailer looks decent. A lot of people are dubious about Walburg as Payne but to be fair it could be much, much worse. Just imagine if they gave the role to Shia LeBouf or someone equally dreadful.

Ludicis - I agree terrible decision. This makes no sense.

Mila Kunis - Too young, doesn't look right. I almost want to say this would be a good role of Angelina Jolie; she is the right age and looks the part, it's just a shame she's such a dreadful actor. Perhaps Rosario Dawson - yeah I could totally see that:

This is one of those weird situations where the game actually had really well written dialogue so the film is going to have to emulate the style perfectly to be successful.

I disagree with BlackHexen - "Shoot 'em up" or a Woo movie wouldn't be a suitable style for the Max Payne world. Sin City seems much more appropriate in my opinion.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 08:30 AM       
Video game movies are rarely worth watching. I'm fairly certain this will continue that tradition, no matter who plays whatever role. At least Uwe Boll isn't attached to this.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 11:43 AM       
Looks to me like they've got the noir style in bits and pieces. The moves, though, they've got.