Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 08:18 PM       
the guy who turned sealab to shit is responsible for it

fucking pass
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 08:57 PM       
I saw Martin Short in an episode of Law & Order: SVU and he was damn good. I always get a thrill of satisfaction whenever I see an actor succeeding outside of their usual genres.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 09:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post

also archer premieres tonight. i don't know anything about the show other than the fact that jon benjamin does the main characters voice, but that's enough to make me interested
Its made by some of the Frisky Dingo staff and is serving as spiritual sucessor.

edit: re-checked facts.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jan 15th, 2010 at 10:15 AM. Reason: re-checked facts.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 11:51 AM       
So I guess technically Conan's still on the air til' the 22nd. Leno wants to take his show back. Now all this shit is coming out about Leno having an in for Conan for awhile now, and Jimmy Kimmel (who's kind of a jerk too) totally tore Leno a new asshole on Leno's own show.

http://tv.gawker.com/5448615/late-ni...ll-going-rogue
(second video for the Kimmel/Leno bit)

Now Howard Stern is saying he might go on the Tonight Show and stir shit up. Regardless about how anyone feels about Stern, he's sure to liven things up.

Which is great, because this week, Conan is doing whatever the fuck he wants because he's probably going to get fired/quit next Friday anyways. It's hilarious.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 12:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
hehehe this is gold
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
yeah archer was

eh
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 04:03 PM       
This is the most entertaining late night tv has been in years.
Banned
jhandhaamli is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 03:08 AM       
My Favorite Television Shows
1. Heroes
2. 24
3. House
4. Dirty Sexy
5. The Simpsons
6. Friends
7. 30 ROCK
8. Scrubs
9. LOST
10.Weeds
demerit n' dad
Wild Wallace is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I'm bummed that Conan isn't on the air anymore. Now Letterman is the only decent talk show. Fucking Leno
Craig Ferguson is pretty funny.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:14 AM       
In the last week I've gotten into watching True Blood, Entourage and Bad Girls Club.

Bad Girls Club I'm especially hooked into because its just a bunch of drunk girls that go drinking. No voting off each week, special challenges or non-sense. They just go get hammered and act like total bitches.

Also watched an episode of Days of our lives. GF tried to explain to me who people were and why they were doing the things and it seemed really convulated but I understood it. She said "It's a lot to take in."

Then I explained to her how how Nate Grey is the grand-son from an alternate reality of the guy from the Starjammers.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:17 PM       
I watched the first four episodes of Entourage and I hated it. The humor is not only unfunny it's also obnoxious, and Turtle is such a bro it makes me sick.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
Turtle is Pro Bro. Yeah, it's okay. Jeremy Piven is funny and REZ playing Mark Wahlburg is kinda funny.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 04:14 PM       
Jeremy Piven is the only good thing about Entourage.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:19 AM       
i think the other guy is supposed to be jimmy kimmell? or fallon idk
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 03:24 AM       
Conan did a $1.5 Million dollar skit tonight at NBC's expense. It probably wasn't even a minute long.

Awesome.

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 02:04 PM       
tonight is new community, followed by new parks and rec, followed by new office, followed by new 30 rock

and the season finale of jersey shore
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 02:25 PM       
You watch Jersey Shore

I saw a snippet of that in a hotel room, it made me want to suicide bomb Viacom
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 02:29 PM       
So I take it Community got better? I heard it was pretty bad at the beginning.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 03:30 PM       
i don't know why i watch jersey shore because it is absolutely ridiculous, but i can't not watch it

i haven't seen community from the start, only like episode 9 and on i think. it's damn funny now though