Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

domoarigato is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 10:25 PM        I don't know which to choose. Oh nawz
I was wondering if you I-mockery geniuses of the world could help me. You see i have money to buy myself a <a href="http://www.mobibluamerica.com/dah1500.html">mobiblu Dah-1500<a/> or an ipod nano but i'm having a problem deciding which one is right. I've read reviews all over but i still can't make up my mind. Please help me and i will treasure your opinions like i treasure chocolate cake.Thank you
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 08:45 AM       
I'd go for the nano. That thing doesn't look like it would be very comfortable in your pocket. Especially if you sat on it.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 11:29 AM       
They're different capacities and prices, too. The mobiBLU gets you a cheaper device. But if you look at as a storage device, you see the Nano give the most bang for your buck -

for the mobiBLU
512MB - $.19/MB storage @ $100
1GB - $.12/MB storage @ $130

for the iPod Nano
2GB - $.10/MB storage @ $200
4GB - $.06/MB storage @ $250

But in the end I'd simply trust a product from Apple over one from Hyun Won Inc. cuz who the fuck is Hyun Won Inc. anyway?
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:17 PM       
i like those mobiblu ones, its like a 1x1 cube so its smaller than the nano. I would choose that cause i wouldnt want to spend 200 dollars, if you cared thta much about storage capacities you would have selected a bigger device. but the nano does have a color screen doesnt it? the cube would also be way better if they gave it bluetooth or found a way to integrate a usb port into it.

but really how could you be a bigger nerd than to keeep your mp3 player on your keychain.
domoarigato is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 12:25 AM       
Thanks for your suggestions. I really think that the company itself may be crappy but its backed up by walmart to any issues with it the mp3 player and i could get it replaced. The color screen doesn't matter too much because the pics are way too small and i'm not going to be watching my music. Also i'm afraid of the nano's battery since its non-replaceable and thus would cost me another 100 to replace. Also you guys know if the nano could be used as a usb storage device?