Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 03:07 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
BTC, your art installation looks cool.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
I just reloaded the page and my browser blocked a popup and some bitch started screeching about lysol or windex or something and I can't figure out where it's coming from

And I just installed new antivirus antieverything.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
the same thing happened to me and then it started singing that song that goes, "WONT LET YOU INTOOO MYY HEeeAAAARRRRTTT""
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
Paramount Studios shooting locations in the 20s

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:21 PM       
SPANISH CALIFORNIA, THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:27 PM       
Here's something for FZ

http://www.looplabs.com/
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:37 PM       
Tadao you dick go find me a job
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:37 PM       
In what career?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM       
Manuel Labor?

Or data entry. Something repetitive and soul-crushing, I can do that.

I'm looking at writing gigs on craigslist, but the only samples I have were written off of drugs and aren't very good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:49 PM       
I used to work for WinCo. They can really crush your soul. You can make decent money and even part timers get amazing full medical coverage.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
http://jobs.oregonlive.com/careers/j...main&offset=80
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
I shoplift from my local WinCo all the time so I don't think that's a good idea

Other supermarkets are fair game, though!

And I keep looking for nonprofit jobs with gay neo-hippie groups, but I don't give a cubic millimeter of fuck about the earth or all the downtrodden brown people, and I guess the interviewer women with mats of tarantula hair covering their legs can see through my facade.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:58 PM       
Be careful, WinCo will always prosecute. Also, they drug test a lot.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:37 PM       
i think wincos hiring policy is hiring dicks

HOW DID YOU GET HIRED THERE EXACTLY?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:43 PM       
They'll hire anyone in the Bakery. It's a loveless job.
BANNED

Old May 21st, 2010, 12:44 AM       
i think one time somebody in the bakery smiled at me and that was thenicest thing that has ever happened to me at winco
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:21 AM       
I was lifting some robitussin the other week and some guys in nametags and sharp suits kept showing up wherever I went and I started shitting bricks

Turns out they were just Jehovas Witnesses
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:36 AM       
When someone in the Bakery smiles, it's as lucky as catching a Leprechaun under a rainbow.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Here's something for FZ

http://www.looplabs.com/
Java is so cool

That makes everything so easy. Wowie wow.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:46 AM       
I kinda really like it a lot.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Manuel Labor?

Couldn't help it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 06:19 AM       
heh.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 10:35 AM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/member.php?u=13028

These clever spammers and their crafty non-robot occupations.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 21st, 2010, 10:36 AM       
telepathic spam