Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
Too bad, too, since he probably has the most bipartisan appeal, which is also probably the reason he will never win the nomination.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 06:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Too bad, too, since he probably has the most bipartisan appeal, which is also probably the reason he will never win the nomination.
So did McCain though. No if anything it will gain him the nomination, which will then cause him to lose the election like it did for McCain. The right wing voters don't want a centrist, they want an actual conservative
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 08:35 AM       
Or a nutjob.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
or a Snakeoil salesman
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
The issue is though that a real conservative doesn't really exist. The right wants another Reagan and all they are getting is a bunch of flashy fake republicans
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 08:54 PM       
I know. Makes me pine for the days of Tricky Dick.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
I want rick perry because I want a prayer based president to magic our country into prosperity.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 02:45 AM       
Worked for my mom and our possibly frozen pipes. We were one of the only families on the block whose pipes didn't freeze because of the magic of prayer. Meanwhile... in africa children are starving. God was too busy heating our pipes.
Forum Virgin
testube is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
you mean Sir Ian McKellen?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by testube View Post
you mean Sir Ian McKellen?
yall niggas a trip.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 07:15 PM       
booooo gays booooo