Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Dina S Burroughs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2005, 03:30 PM       
I thought the zombies were able to think a little *too* much. I mean, they're zombies for christ sake, they're not supposed to think!

And was anyone else taken aback by the actual use of the word 'zombie' in this movie? What's up with that?
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2005, 09:01 PM       
Zombies =/= making sense. What a dumb thing to say. No zombie movie has ever made sense, what the hell do you expect out of this one?

It was fun and enjoyable, except for the end when he says "they're just looking for a place to go". That was fucking gay as shit. Also, the chick driving the tank should have had way, way more screen time. i could barely ogle her!

FurankuS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 11:15 AM       
Wait...so the gas station zombie wanted to kill Dennis Hopper? Was that his plan? More importantly, WAS BUB IN THIS. I think I saw him, but I can't be sure.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 04:17 PM       
I don't get why everybody's so upset about the zombies having rudimentary congitive abilities. Romero did it with Bub twenty years ago, for Christ's sake. Why shouldn't there be more zombies that could use tools? And if they use tools, why not communicate on a simple level? It's not a very big step.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 12:27 PM       
Romero wrote the bible on traditional zombies, so whatever he adds is cannon. :/
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 06:29 PM       
I haven't seen it in a while, but I have it on dvd and vhs so I'll check soon if no one knows, but doesn't the daughter in the original night of the living dead use a spade to kill her mom? And a zombie uses a brick to break a window in the remake. AAAAANNNNNDDD, there's that whole explanation for them going to the mall in the original dawn of the dead. It being an important place in their lives and them basically following instinct. And yeah, there's bub.

So it's not all that far fetched that they'd learn to communicate on a basic level and use tools or anything. Stop bitching.

That was very funny. Well done.

FurankuS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 08:56 PM       
I'm not angry about the zombies using tools. I'm angry that the rebellion guy was Irish. Are Ireland and IRELAND: PART DEUX (read: scotland) the only places that produce rebellious dudes with cool shirts?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 02:58 AM       
yeah