Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 04:34 PM        Advice, Por Favor
Right, so I just got word from a friend of mine that she's going to marry her boyfriend. Now, he's a really cool guy, and is pretty much the ultimate Mr. Romantic Boyfriend, so I'm not too worried about them getting along.

BUT, he's in the military, she's just finished her first term of college, and they're avoiding telling their parents.

Needless to say, bad idea. She can be a bit touchy, though, and I don't want her to get pissed off and make REALLY bad decisions. Any ideas how I can approach her about it?
draw a sidewalk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 06:48 PM       
well if shes getting married then there isnt alot you can do to change her mind. its probably best to let her learn from her own mistakes. good luck though.
fabulous
mischief is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 07:20 PM       
if she is a close friend the most you can do is ask her if she is really ready for it and talk with her without being all self riteous and acting like you know better than her, you think it's a bad idea.. etc. if she is not then i wonder why you are so concerned about it? do you make a habit of sticking your nose where nobody wants it? if you are hell bent on stopping it go ahead. but chances are if it is a bad idea, once reality sets in, they will crack under the pressure. anyway there's always divorce..

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 07:48 PM       
I've tried bringing it up before, but she just brushes it off and is all "oh yeah we've thought about that it's cool and we're gonna tell his parents".

I've pretty much decided to shut up, but I get the feeling they're not really thinking that hard about it. She's a good friend, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do now.
fabulous
mischief is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 08:03 PM       
then she's made it clear that she does not want your opinion, sorry!

do nothing. it's not your decision. you have no clue whether or not she's thought it through. you're acting as if she's a complete retard that is not capable of making a good decision on her own. OH MY GOD WHAT WOULD SHE DO WITHOUT YOU? probably DIE! or OMG GET MARRIED!

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 09:28 PM        Re: Advice, Por Favor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus

Needless to say, bad idea.
I don't see anything bad about this at all. If they want to get married, let them. Don't stick your nose in their business because you think you know what is best for them.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 10:22 PM       
she better make a bed so good a quarter bounces off of it and those shoes are lined up

MILITARY STYLE

and she can expect hand over fist fucking and even doing that in the trenches if she don't mind mud in her mouth

but ya gots ta love the military and ya better spits those kids out faster than a rifle
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 10:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
and she can expect hand over fist fucking and even doing that in the trenches if she don't mind mud in her mouth
And you better be ready to here stories of him dropping JDAM's in her gaping anus.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 11:13 PM       
Your going to need to make sure the hair plugs have taken place before you get out in the sun. Otherwise your a beeg target for your unit.

Wear a doodah and good luck to you. I'll be in Doha soon. :0
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 24th, 2006, 01:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
Your going to need to make sure the hair plugs have taken place before you get out in the sun. :0
That's what a boonie hat is for.