Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 10:51 PM        A Dead or Alive movie
No link for it but I found this on GameRevolution.com

"Dead or Alive Movie Underway

Recently, Tecmo and Constantin Film revealed that filming for the Dead or Alive movie has begun. The film will be directed by Hong Kong veteran Cory Yuen, who has previously worked on The Transporter, Lethal Weapon 4 and Romeo Must Die. Dead or Alive is being shot at The Yuzi Paradise, Guilin and in The Zhejiang Hengdian World Studios China.

Among the stars will be Devon Aoki as Kasumi (Sin City), Jaime Pressly as Tina Armstrong (Not Another Teen Movie), Kane Kosugi as Ryu Hayabusa, and WWE star Kevin Nash as Bass. Producer Jeremy Bolt says, "It is extremely exciting to be working here in China and at the Hengdian World Studios where Jet Li filmed Hero. Our locations are epic, and the local crews and stunt teams are simply remarkable. We feel lucky to be here, and Cory Yuen has done an astonishing job in training our cast. The action sequences are truly awesome."
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 12:50 AM       
THE LITTLE RED LIGHT IS GOING OFF
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 01:38 AM       
Jamie Pressley? Isn't that the dude from Malibu's Most Wanted?

I'll happily pay ten bucks to see Diesel as Bass, though.
xenosoul is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 01:58 AM       
No, thats Jamie Kennedy..