Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
dining out is a stupid waste of money anyway. In EVIL ROBOTS america you all cook your own god danm food
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 04:43 PM       
AFTER YOU HUNT IT WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS

OR STEAL IT FROM FOREIGNERS
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 10:14 PM       
"tipping is not a city in china" sorry i had to do it :P

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I love the people who have 2 kids and food is flung all over the booth and the table is a wreck. They never leave a tip for some reason.
My family includes 4 children from 1 to 14 and my wife and I ALWAYS try to clean up the table and floor prior to leaving the restaurant. AND I always try to leave a decent tip. People that don't and don't are worse than douchebags.

But then again, we live in the gay state of PA.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
See that's the thing, you have respect for your surroundings so you also have respect for the work that goes into taking your order, keeping your table stocked, getting your food there when it's cooked, providing a nice service while at the same time giving you privacy.

People who don't care about the mess they leave don't care about a tip for sure.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 09:29 PM       
Slightly sideways on topic, the fam + 1 were out to dinner tonight, in Massland. Service was good, kids were fairly well-behaved food stayed mainly where it should, etc. Comes the bill, about $85 so I figure a little over $100 would be a good amount to leave. I asked at the front about the "parties of 6 or more have gratuity added" and she looked at me as if I had just grown a second evil head. Apparently this is used only where they're afraid of getting stiffed, and the small town pub at which we ate was not accustomed to acts of such vulgarity. How refreshing.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 10:20 PM       
It is a law in Cali, or was a law.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
Why tip a whore that doesn't make your food?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 12:13 AM       
Because a waiter makes sure you have a good time, just like a whore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 12:25 AM       
Like babs is even allowed in restaurants
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
That's not fair, you can't make statements like that. This is the internet, have some morals.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 12:10 PM       
When my kid was younger, if we couldnt control him that day we didnt go out to eat. Now days he is well behaved when we do. He is still a little messy when eating bread or something but nothing to unruly. He knows that if he isnt behaved or makes to much of a mess he will come to regret it later.

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
How is he messy eating bread? You hold it, you take a bite, you put it down. What is your kid doing to that bread?
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
Breadcrumbs man. How he does it, I have no idea. I just look over one minute and they are all over the table around his plate. Bread is the only thing he seams to have trouble with though so I cant complain to much.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 03:50 AM       
Have you tried hitting him?
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 10:37 AM       
Boy have I ever.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:09 PM       
The thing I hate about tipping, is sometime the servers really suck. I still go for about 10% for that though but still.
How will they learn?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:22 PM       
I'm all for not tipping a shitty server. It's the whole "I'm against tipping on a general principle" thing that makes me wonder why cheap people are eating in restaurants.
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:37 PM       
Im against tipping on a general principle but I still tip as long as they didnt totally suck.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 07:39 PM       
I TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN TIPPING SHITTY SERVERS VERY LITTLE

ITS LIKE MY CHANCE TO SERVE JUSTICE
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 08:12 PM       
i was really hoping this thread was about cows
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 01:54 AM       
i don't tip cows, i never have a spare carrot or flake of hay to give them anyhow
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 03:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm all for not tipping a shitty server. It's the whole "I'm against tipping on a general principle" thing that makes me wonder why cheap people are eating in restaurants.
I eat in quite a lot of nice restaurants, I enjoy my food and I usually spend pretty big. If I am with a date I have no qualms in paying for it all. I don't think of myself as cheap, and to be honest I don't worry about money much. BUT I am against tipping because it's a good excuse to pay wait staff less. We don't tip in my country, and I have never been made to feel bad for not tipping, although since I have already said I don't care much for money I don't quibble about leaving the exact amount, and I will usually pay over the bill.

I tipped when I was in Europe. I don't tip here because it's not the done thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 04:15 AM       
That's fine and dandy, but I'm talking to countries that already have tipping certain jobs standardized. Next you'll want us to adopt free health care.
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 04:28 AM       
No worries.

Although it is a backward and barbaric culture. A real sign of poverty.