Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 08:48 PM       
THAT STORY GETS UNBELIEVABLE AT THIS LINE:

Quote:
I was having sex
AND ONLY PROCEEDS TO GET MORE AND MORE FALSE.

IT'S EVEN A MAGNUM, FUCKING PLEASE.

"OH NO, I DROPPED THIS MAGNUM CONDOM FOR MY MONSTER DONG."
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 10:04 PM       
i skipped from the begining to the end and all i know is dude had sex with some girls shoes
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 09:47 AM       
guy came on his mother's shoes
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 11:23 AM       
ALONG WITH MY WADS WITH HUNDREDS.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 04:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
This is why i love the internet and bother reading threads like this.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 06:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Reminds me of that Bristol Palin/Situation abstinence/or use protection public awareness ad

I tried to find it on youtube, luckily it was not there though, it is painfully bad to watch
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 02:54 PM       
The soup played it, I think John Stewart and Colbert did too. Not at all worth watching though, unless you want to kill yourself.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 06:25 AM       
I stopped reading at w/. I can never get past a w/, I guess it's some sort of allergy.

Last edited by Blasted Child : Dec 2nd, 2010 at 08:04 AM.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
Those fire and ice condoms don't feel like anything for me. Waste of money/embarrassment.
I hate buying condoms; every good store within five miles of my house is plagued with Christian housewives, and I get real nervous when they all walk by and glare.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 01:37 AM       
THAT'S WHY YOU GET THE BITCH ON THE PILL AND BAREBACK IT. YOU FUCKS.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 01:47 AM       
She got off it because they made her nauseas all the time, and she hasn't gotten around to getting a different kind. Any of you have any recommendations?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 03:23 AM       
you should do the whole raised eyebrow thing and then shift your eye contact between the xtian housewives and the condoms and then your junk like you're offering them somethgin

Last edited by executioneer : Dec 19th, 2010 at 04:56 AM. Reason: junk
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 04:29 AM       
isnt there a man pill now
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
aviane never gave me trouble, but then again I haven't had trouble with any of them that I can think of. I'm currently on the depo shot. It slows my metabolism a little, but it allows me to eat a bit less without dropping tons of weight (which was happening before that).
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
THAT'S WHY YOU GET THE BITCH ON THE PILL AND BAREBACK IT. YOU FUCKS.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69705587
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:06 PM       
also, IUD.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 12:39 AM       
bifurcate your dick
BANNED

Old Dec 20th, 2010, 01:03 AM       
get that thing that swims inside your penis when you pee and it will eat the sperm before you have sex with her
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 01:47 PM       
candiru
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 02:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
also, IUD.
Yes. Agreed.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
also, IUD.
Yeah, we wanted to get her that, but it's a little pricey, from what we've heard. Don't they run around $500?
As for the candiru, I suppose the blinding pain whenever I got it up would be an effective form of birth control...
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 09:31 PM       
Health insurance should take care of most of the cost, tbh.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 12:31 AM       
Quote:
Health insurance should take care of most of the cost, tbh.
Oh, well that changes everything. We'll have to check it out again, then.