Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 04:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
First of all, homosexuality cannot be fucking "chosen", and it has been proven so. Get your head out of your ass and research for fucking once.
I always thought the jury was still out on what causes homosexuality.

Quote:
Second of all, straight sex transmits just as many (if not more) diseases as gay sex, so that make that argument moot. You are just looking for excuses to hate a group of people that have never done you personally any harm? Were you raped by a gay man or something? Or are you just basing your hate off of pure ignorance?
I am bashing them out of disliking their lifestyle.

Second, and most importantly, certainly heterosexual sex would naturally and biologically transmit diseases on the same level, but the overbounding sexual promiscuity of homosexual men results in them having a much higher rate of AIDS infection (and you know it).

But facts do not concern you -- only overly abstract concepts.

Quote:
Maybe you should talk with a gay man. And I mean actually talk. Don't bash him, degrade him, or anything else. I mean hold a conversation about everyday activities. Don't even talk about sex. Talk about the weather, sports, or TV shows. Maybe music, movies, or books (or can't you read?). Maybe then you'll see that gay people aren't the "EVAL HOMOES FROM HELL" that you protray them as.
that's all right. I do hang out with a few folks who are bisexual. One in particular is ultra-liberal and talks about the entire "let's unlearn gender" bit.

You should hang out with a few right wingers, and instead of calling them Bible thumpers and saying 'those neanderthals from the caves,' you should consider listening to their perspective.

Understanding is a two-way road, cunt.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 06:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
I always thought the jury was still out on what causes homosexuality.
The jury is out on what causes it, yes. But they have pretty much determined that it isn't chosen. The only disagreement left that's worth a damn is whether it is psychological or physiological.

Quote:
I am bashing them out of disliking their lifestyle.

Second, and most importantly, certainly heterosexual sex would naturally and biologically transmit diseases on the same level, but the overbounding sexual promiscuity of homosexual men results in them having a much higher rate of AIDS infection (and you know it).

OK, then, mister Spartan. Isn't freedom an overly abstract concept? What about liberty? Justice? Are these not all abstract concepts? And also, aren't these the latest right-wing buzz words for why you people do what you do?

Quote:
that's all right. I do hang out with a few folks who are bisexual. One in particular is ultra-liberal and talks about the entire "let's unlearn gender" bit.

You should hang out with a few right wingers, and instead of calling them Bible thumpers and saying 'those neanderthals from the caves,' you should consider listening to their perspective.

Understanding is a two-way road, cunt.
Understanding IS a two way road, and that is why I have engaged in intelligent debate with several of my right-wing friends. You, however, rely on cuntery and general asshole tactics, rendering any hope of intelligent conversation completely useless. And I don't refer to them as bible-thumpiing neanderthals. I have listened to their perspective, and most times, I am the one that gets them to concede that they may be going a little too far.

And as for this liberal person that you know, I know the type. The kind of assholes who think that being nice to people is the way we should be. God damn them for thinking that people ought to be treated equally, and that human life, no matter whose life it is, deserves respect. I can totally see where you're coming from. I mean, who wants to live in a world where people actually get along??O_O

Old Jan 18th, 2006, 06:27 AM       
Freedom and liberty are simple concepts, though abstract; that a man has a right to be as he wants. To do as he wants. It is a good idea. It doesn't require a stretch of the imagination.

Liberals want to get along with everyone so much that they end up appeasing Adolf Hitler in the Sudetenland.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 18th, 2006, 06:54 AM       
Quote:
Freedom and liberty are simple concepts, though abstract; that a man has a right to be as he wants. To do as he wants. It is a good idea. It doesn't require a stretch of the imagination.

Liberals want to get along with everyone so much that they end up appeasing Adolf Hitler in the Sudetenland.
Ironic then, that I absolutely hate everything that Hitler stands for, and so do all my dirly liberal friends. In fact, I think most of the country hates him. But I'm glad YOU'RE here to tell me that I in fact do like him. Silly me.

Also, your description of freedom and liberty seem to paint the picture I am trying to get at when it comes to what I think society should be like towards all people, whether straight, gay, white, black, brown, yellow, red, Christian, Muslim, or anything else. Next time, don't give me such blatant ammo when you are trying to take out the foundation for my arguments.
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 09:17 AM       
Quote:
Quote:

Ironic then, that I absolutely hate everything that Hitler stands for, and so do all my dirly liberal friends. In fact, I think most of the country hates him. But I'm glad YOU'RE here to tell me that I in fact do like him. Silly me.
Yes but it would have been too late to stop Hitler if it was up to you hippies. And now you don't recognize that Islamofascists today are as much a danger to the West's freedom and the Jews as Hitler was.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 10:13 AM       
Quote:

Not just because it's a silly thing to say, but because it conjured up a poster of Hitler with outstretched arms, his head tilted to one side with a sappy grin on his face, and the subtitle, "Hitler wants you to get along."
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 18th, 2006, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Yes but it would have been too late to stop Hitler if it was up to you hippies. And now you don't recognize that Islamofascists today are as much a danger to the West's freedom and the Jews as Hitler was.
I hate hippies, for the record. Weak bunch of pussies, if you ask me. That doesn't mean, however, that they don't have any good ideas. Peace is a wonderful idea. Love is great stuff. They just don't realize when force is needed.

Force was needed with Hitler. Force was needed with terrorists. I don't deny that. This thread, however, isn't about that shit, and I would kindly ask you to stay on topic, unless of course you can't make any good arguments, in which case you have lost.

Don't be scared, though. I'm sure I'm not the only person younger than you that is a clearly superior human being. Get used to it.
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 11:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
Quote:

Not just because it's a silly thing to say, but because it conjured up a poster of Hitler with outstretched arms, his head tilted to one side with a sappy grin on his face, and the subtitle, "Hitler wants you to get along."
Do you know what appeasing means? He's not saying liberals approved of Hitler, just that they didn't want to fight him, they'll do anything to maintain peace. Just like you hippies don't want to fight Islamofascism. You just hope it will go away, while you get on with your pot smoking and wanking in peace.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 11:49 AM       
Quote:

You're one to talk. I guess all those people in Africa with AIDS are gay, right? Where are you getting your AIDS statistics? Falwell.com?

Quote:
now you don't recognize that Islamofascists today are as much a danger to the West's freedom and the Jews as Hitler was.
Islamofacism is a big problem, but it is no Hitler. It's not even a Nazi party. It's so much more ethereal than either. It's more like xenophobia or racism. We can't just nuke some country into the ground and say "Well, that takes care of Islamofascism!" It must be defeated, but it's defeat will not ultimately come in the form of soldiers and bombs. All that serves to do is turn enemy soldiers into guerilla fighters and suicide bombers. There has to be more to the plan than "kill the obvious ones and hope the others just kind of go away".
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 12:10 PM       
Are we putting gay people and hitler in the same boat? Because i heard about that time gay people forced straight people into labor camps and baked cookies out of anyone who couldn't stitch them rainbow coloured leg warmers.
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
There has to be more to the plan than "kill the obvious ones and hope the others just kind of go away".
Yes, we can stop them from coming to live in Western countries and kick any out that are here already. In a recent poll , 25% of UK Muslims said they don't condemn Islamic terrorism against the West. They should go.
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 12:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Are we putting gay people and hitler in the same boat? Because i heard about that time gay people forced straight people into labor camps and baked cookies out of anyone who couldn't stitch them rainbow coloured leg warmers.
No, we're putting Islamofascists and Hitler in the same boat, so don't get hysterical again.
Mocker
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 12:32 PM       
because Islamofacism and Hitler are very relevant to a discussion of the mental fitness of queers.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 12:37 PM       
"we're putting Islamofascists and Hitler in the same boat"

As far as I know this conversation went from talking about gays to hitler in like 5 seconds. That means someone drew the distinction between hitler and gays. If you knew how to read you'd see that islam wasn't mentioned till later-- you obsessive dimwit.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 01:09 PM       
godwin's law
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 02:12 PM       
First public gay high school to open in NYC
http://www.cnn.com/2003/EDUCATION/07/28/gay.school.ap/

Isolation seems like a pretty dumb way to stop anti-gay sentiment. And using public money seems illegal.

Its been around for a few years but most people don't seem to give two shits. I can't wait for the obesity public school to be opened.
Mocker
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 02:56 PM       
http://www.newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/...eatures/10970/

well, if the OP is right, and all gays are just mentally ill, then the school makes as much sense as any special-ed school!

seriously tho, i would not vote for such an institution. the proper solution is to crack down on anti-gay violence and harrassment, not to ship all the gays off to a segregated school. as for the legality, i'm sure it's every bit as legal as providing a seperate school environment for chronic troublemakers. legal or not though, it's a socially regressive idea.
BANNED

Old Jan 18th, 2006, 05:56 PM       
I agree, that's a stupid idea and I feel ashamed that tax dollars are going towards it. It's not going to fix anything except gay people's whining habits. Plus what's with putting every over-sexed teenage gay male into the same place? seems like a stupid idea, it'll be like some kind of orgy fest if they don't keep a lid on it.

Godwin's law-- That's hilarious.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 18th, 2006, 06:43 PM       
That is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. Think about it. If we put all the homosexuals in one location, all we need is one overzealous Kulturkampf type person to decide that they are going to do something about the "gay problem", and they shoot/ blow up the school. At least in a public setting, it's hard to tell just by looking who is gay and who is straight, but if you put one group all in one area, it is a lot easier to take them out with minimal worry over collateral damage.

Old Jan 19th, 2006, 03:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
Quote:

You're one to talk. I guess all those people in Africa with AIDS are gay, right? Where are you getting your AIDS statistics? Falwell.com?
You are right: in AFrican states, there is no correlation, and I will definitely grant you that; no problem.

However, in the US there is a correlation. Young, gay men are at very high risk.

Quote:
now you don't recognize that Islamofascists today are as much a danger to the West's freedom and the Jews as Hitler was.
Islamofacism is a big problem, but it is no Hitler. It's not even a Nazi party. It's so much more ethereal than either. It's more like xenophobia or racism. We can't just nuke some country into the ground and say "Well, that takes care of Islamofascism!" It must be defeated, but it's defeat will not ultimately come in the form of soldiers and bombs. All that serves to do is turn enemy soldiers into guerilla fighters and suicide bombers. There has to be more to the plan than "kill the obvious ones and hope the others just kind of go away".[/quote]
  • It will be defeated through the modernization of their states and the killing off of the people who will fight us in the process, and the total annihilation of the doctrine of Islamic fundamentalism.
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 05:30 AM       
Quote:
That is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. Think about it. If we put all the homosexuals in one location, all we need is one overzealous Kulturkampf type person to decide that they are going to do something about the "gay problem", and they shoot/ blow up the school. At least in a public setting, it's hard to tell just by looking who is gay and who is straight, but if you put one group all in one area, it is a lot easier to take them out with minimal worry over collateral damage.
I agree it's a daft idea. Tolerance & understanding can't be achieved by segregating people. And why not have a fat or ugly school if it's about stopping bullying?

And maybe we shouldn't have Christian or Muslim schools either because all we need is one overzealous ziggytrix type person to decide that they are going to do something about the "Christian problem", and they'll shoot/blow up those schools too. Look what happened in Beslan.

Likewise somebody like you would be a serious danger to a hippie school, considering your hatred of hippies.
Mocker
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 09:25 AM       
Hey Pharoah, I've never once said anything like I hate Christians or "Christianity is disgusting. It makes me sick to my stomach, this idea of that."

BTW, I attended a private Christian school for primary and most of secondary school. Just cuz I'm not Christian anymore doesn't mean I have some sort of vendetta.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 11:23 AM       
Quote:

Funny how you focus entirely on male homosexuals and ignore lesbians, who have an extremely low rate of infection.
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Quote:

Funny how you focus entirely on male homosexuals and ignore lesbians, who have an extremely low rate of infection.
That's because they're all so ugly.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 02:18 PM       
Idiot...