Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:15 PM       

I wanna rape her in the nicest most caring and gentle way. It would be like making love, except against her will.

Last edited by Tadao : Oct 2nd, 2008 at 10:39 PM.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:18 PM       
NEVERMIND

WHICH OF YOU GAY ******S IS PRETENDING TO BE ME ON THAT FAGOCYCLE ZELDA SITE, YOU SON OF A BITCH?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:18 PM       
You're fags: That guy Tadao, he is just the best! I bet little fags like you guys would fall in love.2 Oct 08, 21:17
Younglink: what the hell!2 Oct 08, 21:16
link: **** off you fag!2 Oct 08, 21:16
You're fags: OMG those guys at I-Mockey are so not fags!2 Oct 08, 21:16
link: **** off you fag!2 Oct 08, 21:14
You're fags: l2 Oct 08, 21:14
You're fags: f2 Oct 08, 21:14
You're fags: o2 Oct 08, 21:14
You're fags: r2 Oct 08, 21:14
You're fags: Pub is straight btw so don't try to be all faggy on him2 Oct 08, 21:13
You're fags: Hey! have you guys seen that old Zelda cartoon? That is soooooo rofl!2 Oct 08, 21:12
You're fags: That was an eyewink, not a buthole wink you fags2 Oct 08, 21:12
You're fags: But don't be a fag ok? :wink2 Oct 08, 21:12
I-Mockery ZergRush: HEY I AM PUB YOU JERK ASS JERK2 Oct 08, 21:12
You're fags: We need new members too!2 Oct 08, 21:10
You're fags: 1up!2 Oct 08, 21:10
You're fags: Fags2 Oct 08, 21:10
You're fags: Tadao's the greatest flamer ever! I rule you!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:23 PM       
2 Oct 08, 21:21
You're fags: Do you wear green tight and run around the backyard with a cardbord sword like I do!2 Oct 08, 21:21
Vaati: God wheres kevin when you need him2 Oct 08, 21:21
Younglink: vaati if you can plz block them2 Oct 08, 21:21
Younglink: just **** off2 Oct 08, 21:21
Younglink: just **** off2 Oct 08, 21:20
You're fags: But then I couldn't talk about my Zelda fetish with you fags2 Oct 08, 21:20
Younglink: if u dont like zelda y r u here?2 Oct 08, 21:20
Younglink: ur a fag!2 Oct 08, 21:20
You're fags: I wish I was a fairy with magical powers :cry2 Oct 08, 21:20
Vaati: You know we can very easily block you all. dumbasses.2 Oct 08, 21:19
You're fags: Zeldas for fags2 Oct 08, 21:18
You're fags: So do you guys like Zelda?2 Oct 08, 21:18
Younglink: who in the helll r u anyway?!2 Oct 08, 21:17
You're fags: That guy Tadao, he is just the best! I bet little fags like you guys would fall in love.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:25 PM       
2 Oct 08, 21:24
You're fags: Are you a terrorist?2 Oct 08, 21:24
You're fags: Is that a muslim name?2 Oct 08, 21:24
Vaati: I have no idea. I'm going to try and contact one of them2 Oct 08, 21:24
You're fags: Yeah Vati2 Oct 08, 21:23
You're fags: I NEED YOU 2 BABY!2 Oct 08, 21:23
Younglink: vaati who r these guys anyway2 Oct 08, 21:22
Younglink: then **** off!2 Oct 08, 21:22
Younglink: and no we dont run in tights2 Oct 08, 21:22
You're fags: OMG dont be a fag and block me 2 Oct 08, 21:22
Younglink: sorry bout the double post my comp is bein stupid2 Oct 08, 21:22
Younglink: well we need them!2 Oct 08, 21:22
Younglink: well we need them!2 Oct 08, 21:21
Younglink: well we need them!2 Oct 08, 21:21
Younglink: ya2 Oct 08, 21:21
Vaati: Sorry Wedd I can't only malon zelda milo or dl can2 Oct 08, 21:21
Younglink: ya
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:30 PM       
I'M STILL REALLY STEAMED AT THE JERKASS BITCH THAT POSTED A LINK TO THIS THREAD WHILE MISUSING MY NAME, YOU COWARDLY SHIT, TELL ME WHO YOU FUCKING ARE!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM       
I bet it was Sam!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM       
That fag.
Forum Virgin
Vaati is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM       
LOL I FAIL AT TROLLING A WEBSITE. Honestly you people have no idea what funny is. Go back to playing grab ass and rolling around in your moms piss.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:36 PM       
Fag
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:37 PM       
Hello guy from Zelda site. I am sure you are a very intelligent person, and as such we ask you to act as one when on our forum. Thank you.
Forum Virgin
Vaati is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:37 PM       
Wow your original. I guess I lose this fight to the almighty tadao. He called me a fag.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:38 PM       
OMG DON'T COME HERE AND BE ALL GAY!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:40 PM       
I am the warrior!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:46 PM       
Vaati is a decent guy, we have settled our differences. Even if he is a Muslim terrorist.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:47 PM       
Queen Zelda is one of their admins. AND OMG SHE'S HAWT!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:49 PM       
I am uncomfortable with their homophobia. :fag
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:51 PM       
Totally. It was uncalled for.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:52 PM       
I hate to interrupt this argument, but did anyone else ever see that old Disney cartoon with donald duck that talked about the Pythagorean Theorem and math and music and all that crap? Cause I haven't seen it since I was a kid but man I watched that shit everyday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM       
That sounds gay, not like there is anything wrong with being gay, I just don't want to be gay.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:01 PM       
The problem with something or someone being called gay is that it infers the whole swish bullshit of supposed faggot culture beyond simply being a dude that wants to fuck other dudes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:03 PM       
That's a queer statement to make.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:04 PM       
Man fuck you, it was amazing. I just saw a clip and got so excited I started bouncing around
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:04 PM       
A dude can want to fuck other dudes without cocking his hip and lisping everything, sheesh
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post

THAT FIRE EXIT LOOKS OBSTRUCTED!

I AM CALLING THE FIRE MARSHAL!