Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 05:32 PM        Pretty sure I have THE worse relationship in the entire history of mankind
I'm constantly refereed to as a "faggot ass mistake", "stupid ass bastard child", and always being wished upon to "just go fucking die already". I'm always finding a bubbly spittle of water on the back of my head which can be referred to as spit. Here's my favorite part that I can't stress enough; I love the fear of being punch randomly in the face while driving along with the fear of my steering wheel being jerked while driving. I virtually have no more friends to talk to about my problems. Any friends I do have are to busy trying to impress ugly fat chicks in tight jeans and think have decent friendships were for when you was high school. I've tried to end this relationship but I've seriously gotten way to attached. It's been 4 years or so and all I can do is being a shit head who cares about a bigger shit head. I'm seriously more depressed in my life than I have ever been. Just got done recovering over some bogus surgeries and stuck in the hole with thousand of dollars just in medical bills. I'm busy trying to help this bitch by helping to pay for some of her lawyer costs for some disability shit. I have no idea what to do, I'm definitely not the same person any more, I'm just some grumpy piece of shit with literally no life anymore. I can't even find fun in what I love most, all I can do is just sit around and watch shitty television. All because a woman dug a pit for me just to shove me in when I wasn't looking.

I really don't know why I'm even stating this here, maybe it's truly because I have absolutely no one to talk to and I'm so pathetic to come to a place and lament to people that completely despise me. I guess it's all in hope that maybe something good might come out, or maybe it's that I'm completely blind and pathetic. It doesn't matter, I have nothing to lose anymore as it is.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
Leave.

You realize that your life is filled with nothing but opportunity, right?
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
I've taken every opportunity that life has given me and turned it into the best. I'm only struggling with my own emotions for a person that blatantly doesn't care about me anymore.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 05:55 PM       
Chad. Stop puting up with her garbage. That is an order.
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
Oh believe me, I'm really trying. It's really destroying me, especially when we stop talking for a few days then when we do talk, she starts acting overly nice until we see each other, then it's back to the bullshit. It's really hard to get away from someone that's been apart of your life for such a long time.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 06:50 PM       
dude, good relationships are nothing like that your significant other should never even call you a bad name, let alone wish you dead/abuse/violate you.

stop talking to her & don't ever start up again, regardless of the circumstances.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
This might sound outlandish, but I believe if I stop talking to her all together, she'll have her brother destroy my car. Wouldn't be the first time her and her family caused harm to my automobile.

Maybe I should stop making excuses and park in the garage?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
Restraining order. Do whatever you can legally to separate yourself from her to make it less of choice and more of an enforcement. The emotional pain will be a lot less than your current emotional pain, too, in the long run if you just break it off asap. Milhouse out. :sunglasses

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 08:05 PM       
I agree. Relationships aren't something you should ever feel trapped in. They should enrich your life and make it more meaningful. Otherwise there's no POINT to them. Restraining order ASAP and break it off, kick them out, change your phone number, nonlist it, change all passwords, inform everyone of the breakup and to not give information out, etc.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 08:10 PM       
secretly move out and don't tell her where you moved to

get a storage unit to slowly move all your shit into if you gotta
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 08:33 PM       
Oh man. Just fucking kill yourself.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Oh man. Just fucking kill yourself.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:44 PM       
In all seriousness, it sounds like you are stuck in some sort of codependency loop. in order to break this cycle you are going to need professional help. If cost is an issue I am pretty sure OSU has students who can do the therapy thing for a discount in their clinic on campus.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
secretly move out
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
break it off, kick them out, change your phone number, nonlist it, change all passwords, inform everyone of the breakup and to not give information out, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
just break it off asap. Milhouse out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
stop talking to her & don't ever start up again
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Stop puting up with her garbage. That is an order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
break this cycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
For god's sake, someone link to that thread Broverg made about his relationship from hell so Babs can know what's in store for him if he doesn't leave his shitty girlfriend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
All you have to do is walk away
Babs, you have several individuals all of which are telling you the same thing. Fun fact - when many people give you the same advice, the chance is that they're right.

For the record, I can't understand why you're still with her. Life is too short to waste on this kind of abuse.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 12th, 2011 at 11:55 PM. Reason: +2 more brings the total to nine
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
In all seriousness, if you can't figure this one out, I don't want you alive. You'll just do something stupid, like kill inocent people in a woman hating rage.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
I think you should stick it out. I'm sure your shitty girlfriend is just one day away from having an epiphany where she regrets all that she's done to you and does what she can to make it up to you. And the next day, things will be back to normal and you'll be wishing you were dead again.

Honestly, what do you want, Babs? You say you don't know what to do, but you do know what to do. You just won't do it because you don't realize that the ups and downs of a healthy relationship do not include periods where your partner makes you feel this miserable.

For god's sake, someone link to that thread Broverg made about his relationship from hell so Babs can know what's in store for him if he doesn't leave his shitty girlfriend.

Found it: http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69703440

Required reading, Babs. Just read George's posts if it's too long. And bear in mind that the reason he never finished is because he's probably dead.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Required reading, Babs. Just read George's posts if it's too long. And bear in mind that the reason he never finished is because he's probably dead.
Thanks for reminding me about George, Boogie.

I'm holding out for "He's merely sleeping".
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEURGH

Oh look a link to a george thread
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
Yeah, never saw that george thread before, but I have an exam I'm supposed to be studying for and I've spent a bunch of tonight picking through that

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
This is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I'm constantly refereed to as a "faggot ass mistake", "stupid ass bastard child", and always being wished upon to "just go fucking die already". I'm always finding a bubbly spittle of water on the back of my head which can be referred to as spit. . . I love the fear of being punch randomly in the face while driving along with the fear of my steering wheel being jerked while driving. . . It's been 4 years or so and all I can do is being a shit head who cares about a bigger shit head. I'm seriously more depressed in my life than I have ever been. I'm busy trying to help this bitch by helping to pay for some of her lawyer costs for some disability shit. . .It's really destroying me . . .It's really hard to get away from someone that's been apart of your life for such a long time . . . she'll have her brother destroy my car. Wouldn't be the first time her and her family caused harm to my automobile. . . Maybe I should stop making excuses and park in the garage?
This is your brain on redneck pussy. Any questions?
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
Actually, you know what, I'm going to do a serious response. Park your car indoors. Stop paying the cunt's lawyer bills. Make her get out of the house or, alternatively, pack up your shit and leave. Don't even talk to her. Don't say ANYTHING. Bail. You're romanticizing your mundane damn problems, like ALL antisocial people, and are enjoying the self pity (whether you know it or not). You can easily leave any time you want, but enjoy bitching and being a martyr. Just bail. It's easy, you're just telling yourself that it's hard. All you have to do is walk away. That's it! But you can't do it, because you don't WANT TO. You're an exact clone of my sad ass fat friend in Coos Bay who we all started ignoring.

You can be happy as soon as you DECIDE to pry yourself free, but you won't listen to what I'm saying; or, you'll listen, blip past the obvious, and reinterpret your own life in order to match the criticism and good advice so you don't have to DO ANYTHING. You like sitting there, doing nothing, and being wronged.

IN CONCLUSION. With this post, you just got what you needed from this thread. FROM NOW ON EVERYONE IS JUSTIFIED IN GIVING YOU SHIT.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:40 PM       
Leave. Leave town, leave everything. You say you have nothing left. If that's true, you'll be no worse for wear if you leave, but continue to lose what little you have left if you stay. These are the only two possibilities.
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
I remember talking to George shortly when he reappeared for a bit then disappeared. He was a really down to earth guy but we never really talked about this certain subject before.

Thanks for the reference Boogie, I'll definitely read that once I get to a better accessible location than where I'm currently at.

I would like to thank everyone for being rational right now, I'm really confused right now on what to do and seriously have no one else to really go to right now about all of this. Right now, I'm really busy with work and a lot of personal stuff (obviously) so getting on here is very limited. In the mean time, I thank all of you very at least for me giving a honest opinion.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
I'm really confused right now on what to do
Really?

I'd believe "How" but not "What".
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 05:38 AM       
Quote:
I remember talking to George shortly when he reappeared for a bit then disappeared. He was a really down to earth guy but we never really talked about this certain subject before.

Thanks for the reference Boogie, I'll definitely read that once I get to a better accessible location than where I'm currently at.

I would like to thank everyone for being rational right now, I'm really confused right now on what to do and seriously have no one else to really go to right now about all of this. Right now, I'm really busy with work and a lot of personal stuff (obviously) so getting on here is very limited. In the mean time, I thank all of you very at least for me giving a honest opinion.
This almost always translates into : I'm gonna continue to do nothing about it.