Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 06:07 PM       
I didn't give Freakshow a chance so I have no clue if it sucks or not. It just didn't look like it'd be good so I didn't watch it. Maybe it's golden.

South Park continues to make me laugh and when it doesn't hit the marks perfectly, it still ends up being entertaining to watch. It's hit or miss sometimes I guess but I can honestly say I have never actually disliked a episode.

Once I heard that Blizzard was all for this I was a little worried but their collaboration didn't take away from the shots they took at the gamers.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 06:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
Stan's dad was great.
I haven't seen the episode, but it doesn't matter what he did, Randy Marsh is one of the best things that have ever happened to television.

EDIT:
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:38 PM       
I hated all the old episodes of south park but I'm really starting to love the new ones.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker haver mastered the cheesy montage.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:41 PM       
Freak Squad will have me qatching because david cross voices a character and he physically can not suck at anything.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 12:36 AM       
Except, of course, the fact that Freak Sqad sucked horribly, and only horrible people will continue to watch it.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 12:43 AM       
its on again if you missed it....
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 09:26 AM       
It's also being hosted here.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 10:39 AM       
and here: http://www.southparkx.net
Grislygus' best friend
Azrael is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 02:42 PM       
Blizzard Guy: But if we don't find your son, his character will die!
Randy Marsh: Dear God no!!!!!!
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 02:55 PM       
haha yeah thanks i didnt hear that part
Lord Felch Demon
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 03:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
Except, of course, the fact that Freak Sqad sucked horribly, and only horrible people will continue to watch it.

Watch me defend this shit until someone likes it, just like Drawn Together. You don't think the guy dressed as Michael Jackson going "beat it! beat it!" is funny?
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 10:41 PM       
Ugh, that was the worse hour of television I have seen in a long time. And I like most of the people behind Freak Show, but, ugh.
I'm not even going to bother talking about how bad that South Park was because you nerds ate it all up.

Now that Stella is gone this is truly Comedy Central's Dark Ages.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 12:16 PM       
keep in mind that david cross was in scary movie 2, so not everything the man is involved with is going to be funny.

also, i remember wanting to beat the shit out of him in GTA for being so fucking annoying
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
I'm not even going to bother talking about how bad that South Park was because you nerds ate it all up.
It was a helluva lot better than that stupid Alcoholism/Bloody Mary episode.
C:enter:###
SLjimbolian is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 09:18 PM       
This week's episode sounds....interesting.

Mystery of the Urinal Deuce
Original air Date: 2006-10-11
The world’s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks. An attempted assassination in South Park means no one is safe from the people who are the real brains behind the 9/11 conspiracy. When Kyle and Stan hit the road in search of the truth, they come face-to-face with the masterminds who pulled off the most elaborate, intricate and flawlessly executed operation in American history..
Now with less sodium!

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 09:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
Quote:

Watch me defend this shit until someone likes it, just like Drawn Together. You don't think the guy dressed as Michael Jackson going "beat it! beat it!" is funny?
HAHAHA I MISSD THAT PART OHEMGEE THEY MADE A MICHAEL JACKSON JOKE HOW TOPICALL!

The show sucked, and knowing Comedy Central, they'll keep renewing it season after season just like Drawn Together, while shows like Strangers With Candy and Stella get shunned altogether. If it weren't for the Daily Show, Colbert Report, and South Park, Comedy Central would be one of the worst fucking channels on TV right now.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 03:35 AM       
Uh you are kinda understating how incredible it is for a cable channel to have that many good shows on it (very).

Comedy Central has always mostly sucked, just like EVERY FUCKING CABLE CHANNEL IN EXISTANCE. The good stuff accumulates in your brain so you get this delusional bullshit that IT USED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER when more or less, it's always sucked just as much. Even when Comedy Central was playing MST3K and Kids in the Hall all the time, I'm sure there were tons of forgetable shows and awful movies polluting it's airwaves. Comedy Central has shitcanned a lot of great shows, but at least they give them a chance. And you know what? They've shitcanned a lot of SHITTY shows too. So auuugh just shut up you people are just all trying to be all I'M CYNICAL ABOUT HOW THINGS WORK AND I KNOW ABOUT HOW EVERYTHING WORKS WAH WAH uugyhaghoghaodhga shut up
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 07:35 AM       
I DISAGREE. Since I watched alot of comedy central in that era you spoke of, Comedy Central was alot better in the past then it is now. For the simple fact alone that it used show SNL 20 times a day then and it now shows MADTV 20 times a day.

BUT I DO agree that Comedy Central is in no way close to the worse channel on television, not when G4 and Spike TV exist. As far as cable goes, Comedy Central is on top because at least it still shows standup like it was intended to and didn't go all MTV with it's original programming.

And they didn't shun Strangers with Candy and Stella, THOSE SHOWS DID NOT GET RATINGS, if it's anybody's fault it's the viewers. The viewers who love jumping girls on trampolines and fag jokes.

Now with less sodium!

Old Oct 10th, 2006, 09:23 AM       
Oh, I definitely agree that most TV sucks. And I also agree that viewers are the reason that good shows go by the wayside. Viewers like Ninjavenom. Thanks to people like him that laugh at shows aimed for the lowest common denominator, the good shit is gone.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 11:16 AM       
I'm thankful they cancelled the new Man Show.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 02:27 PM       
thanks
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 03:33 PM       
Drawn Together is ok sometimes. i liked the live action cow one....
Lord Felch Demon
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 06:12 PM       
Quote:
Oh, I definitely agree that most TV sucks. And I also agree that viewers are the reason that good shows go by the wayside. Viewers like Ninjavenom. Thanks to people like him that laugh at shows aimed for the lowest common denominator, the good shit is gone.

So, i'm not supposed to watch the shows that make me laugh because you think they're too lowbrow? What the fuck is on comedy central right now that's THAT good anyway? Shows like SWC and UCB don't gain a large cult following until they get cancelled, so if anything else you should be thanking people like me for making shows go off the air and driving up fan requests to the point of DVDs and boxed sets and movies getting released. So you can sit there and shriek in an irrational rage when Drawn Together and Freak Show come on, and i'll watch them and laugh my ass off and have inifintely more fun than you will.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 09:26 PM       
Im surprised that some people actually dont like Drawn Together. I was one of the 2 people at my school last year who absoultely HATED it. And now Im the only one. Im really glad I stumbled onto this thread knowing Im not alone. And Ninjavenom if you like it when other people dont its quite obvious you will have alot more fun than we will. Ive also gotta agree with Immortalgoat. Most TV sucks. Only 2 I actually watch are X-Play and Brainiac. How about you guys?
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 09:30 PM       
I think X-Play sucks.

When it comes to TV, I'm waiting with baited breath for Jim Steinman's Bikers of the Round Table.