Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:24 AM       
When you tell her its through for real is when she'll start bugging you again. Its a law.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:41 AM       
Eh, after you fuck all these girls, just go back and show her how many stds you found.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 07:43 PM       
make sure you share a few with her its only right
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
Im gonna be honest, I really only get off on sexual intercourse if I love the girl. Aside from that it's too much damn work. The thought of plowing a chick who cares for me and I care for too is really hot.

:damnimapussy

but I will be taking a trip to BLOWJOB CENTRAL USA
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
i dont understand how that works exactly but thats cool
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 08:59 PM       
Yeah, it doesn't work like that. If she's milking it well enough with her downstairs mouth, it's gonna kaboom.
BANNED

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
when girls give you head do they normally do more than just lick the head

or are most of the girls ive been with just really lazy
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Sounds like laziness of the highest order. If you're gonna risk getting a mouth disease, you might as well go all out on it.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
They probably heard about that girl who coughed ten years later and tasted your dick.
BANNED

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
IVE HEARD MY PENIS TASTES LIKE SPICES

MAYBE IT WAS TOO HOT FOR THEM
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:21 AM       
i wanna try

also, if a chick doesnt get her butthole and forehead involved, it's a lazy blowjob.
BANNED

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 05:17 AM       
I THINK MY DICK IS WAY TOO MONUMENTALLY LARGE FOR WOMEN TO GIVE ME GOOD BLOWJOBS. WHENEVER MY EX TRIED TO DEEP THROAT ME SHE WOULD CHOKE ON IT
HAHA TAKE THAT HO
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:42 AM       
Why cant I green pickle that shit?!
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 04:21 PM       
So how long are girls usually in that "dont ever contact me again" mode after you call them a whore?

I'm not looking for save the relationship, but im hoping in a few months we can be friends again at least.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 04:24 PM       
I'm pretty sure you don't have a chance until she's gone out with several other guys and seen how awful they are. I mean, if you guys were really that great together she'll see that. Otherwise they'll see how much better she can be treated and never come back. I'm guessing you've got at least a year of waiting. And don't count on being her friend til she decides she misses you.

And this is all if one of those guys doesn't get her pregnant. If that happens you'll be waiting at least another 9 months plus a few more for her to be ok with dating after the baby.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 05:30 PM       
oh no if that happens then any feelings I have automatically turn void. trust me, it's happened before.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
Kids.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
This bitch has got a new boyfriend already.

It's cool though, that's how I know she's definitely going to be back in a few months.

Most guy would break down and cry at this point, I however am a seasoned veteran in dealing with girls in their early 20's.

Also, this is no longer a matter of getting her back, I'm slowly getting over her and I know in about another month she will mean very minimal to me (I won't say she won't matter at all to me because I still have a small bit of feelings towards every girl I've ever been with) this is now a matter of her contacting me in a few months asking how I've been, maybe getting lunch/smoking a bowl/etc and me telling her that I'm not interested at all.

After this she'll most undoubtedly say something like "fine whatever, some comment about how i shouldnt act like this" and I'll hang up with a smile on my face.

Then this is where the crying and the whining will start and I will PROBABLY fuck her for a day or two then I'll be like "listen... you're a whore" and then she will turn into one of the many faceless drones that are a sea of ex-girlfriends who regret the poor decisions they've made and now constantly want my cock no matter how long it's been.

Either that or perhaps these are all delusions to make myself feel better. So far this is turning out like every relationship I've been in

This is the last post I am going to make regarding this whole situation. If everything I have predicted comes true then I will bump this thread later.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 12:19 AM       
We told you in the beginning it's another dude. There's no way that you break up with someone so you can do work and school more. That's stupid.
BANNED

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 02:34 AM       
naked pics now
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 06:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
This bitch has got a new boyfriend already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Anyway, the advice that there is definitely another man is dumb.
:gloat
BANNED

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:38 AM       
didnt i say never listen to zhukov or was that another thread
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 10:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
This is the last post I am going to make regarding this whole situation. If everything I have predicted comes true then I will bump this thread later.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
see i dunno if there was another dude when we were going through the break up, because for about 3 weeks we were going back and forth with eachother thinking of ways to make it work.

The guy looks like a dildo, im not worried, I think it's only happening because I insulted the shit out of her, diddled a few whores that she knows AND there are chicks posting slutty flirtatious shit on my facebook. (this was all within the last week and a half)

then again it's a possibility that she was waxing this fag's carrot since we were together, who knows. I can feel myself caring less and less everyday.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
Friend me on facebook. I'll make her super jealous