Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 11:56 PM       
Those sound cool! I mean warm!

Last edited by Tadao : Jan 6th, 2009 at 02:43 AM.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
So incase none of you bitches noticed, RaNkeri is back in town
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 02:43 AM       
Sup Finland?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 02:44 AM       
Hows Bjork? I hear she is trying to single handedly save Iceland's nature.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 09:01 AM       
I see the grammarians are hard at work making banner ads again.

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
Finally chose the song to base my next project on!

YAY!
I'll probably regret it, but there we go!
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 11:47 AM       
mad libs
It was a Saturday night and you were deathly bored. Flipping through the channels you went from station to station, finding nothing amusing. All of your friends are either busy or out, so you decide to call The Riverside Rapist . Hey baby. What's up? You want a piece of me again? he asks once you say hello. Yeah. Come over. I'm bored and I want to experiment, you respond. You both agree to meet at your house and you get everything ready for your kinky time. You turn on the shower, and let the water turn steadily hot as you anticipate that soon your love and yourself will be doing God knows what in there. The doorbell rings and you slip downstairs to find A Giant Maneating Lizard . You fart as you lead him upstairs to the running water. There in the bathroom, you take off your skin and coax your opposite to do the same. He does so and you lead him into the shower. Though it's exploding , you push him against the wall and rub your dignity against him and smile. I'm feelin' kinda kinky. How about you? you tease. You leave him on the wall as you flay on the shower floor and let the hot, surging water hit your hope . You throw your head back and start Screaming with pain STOP RAPING ME . He stands there, watching you, getting harder and harder by the minute. You bring your head back up and motion him to come join you. He gets on his hands and knees and bends over you. He starts kissing your mother and you giggle with delight. His body rubs against yours and you spread your legs wide. With a little force, you push up your hips and the lips of your mother touch his chainsaw . He plunges it into you, and you get a brilliant sensation. He moves his lips to your neck, caressing it with his lips. His hate stick still in you and you let the hot water trickle over your body. His lips move away from your neck and he faces your Bleeding face and rotates his hips. THERE IS BLOOD EVERY WHERE he pushes each time. Plunging in and out, in and out, you throw your head back and HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!!! with pleasure. He keeps going until his juices are released in your body and you feel the sensation of your climax. He lays his head on your chest and breathes hard along with you. He looks up at you with The Color Of Death eyes and smiles. You know what? You ask. What? he replies. I bathe twice a day.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 11:52 AM       
shit, big mclargehuge, you've cracked the spambot formula.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 11:54 AM       
i was looking at the first 20 pages and got nostalgic. to bad the all the top 20 mad libs at elibs.com are strictly avenues for pubescent girls to explore their fantasies
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 12:22 PM       
RAPE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 03:35 PM       

RAPE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
And the child was never seen again
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
i tried to do one about the pope but the only funny part was

you cummed all over him and he shoved his tounge into the screaming child and slurped it all up
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
and these have to be made by 30 something pedophiles
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Jonathan Clement: And that my goal... The thing I've been chasing after these last 6 or 7 is permanantly out of my reach.
SacksFromTheDead: having a job and exercising?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 07:11 AM       
I dunno if that chatlog convinces me more that I'm an aspie or that I should make sweet love to Johnny Clement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
Why do you love Rei? What about her do you love?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:01 AM       
Who needs chat to augment this fabulousness?!?!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:49 AM       
I need positive reinforcement for everything I do.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:10 AM       
I'll reinforce you if you can come up with some wacky college stories.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:48 AM       
I'd've'd needed to've gone to college for that.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:48 AM       
I'd extend it to any school- there are fucking lunatic teachers in any school.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:03 AM       
I use alcohol to block any memory from before I was 24.