Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:09 AM        Has the tank run dry?
Yeah so I guess I've never posted on this forum since I'm a highschool neckbeard without much reason to either seek advice or give advice. Since the last period of time when I posted here on I-mockery I've gotten more involved in 'loveline' appropriate activities.

So I came here with a question concerning a sort of 'friends with benefits' I have. Since around mid-february a friend of mine who I've had a crush on for about a year has been using me as a sort of 'toy', since she doesn't find me attractive but still wants someone to touch her and all that good stuff. I have no problem with the insulting implications of this since I have no self-esteem whatsoever and she still let's me use her as well. However lately she's begun to warm up to a guy (who is a friend of mine) and he seems to be warming to her aswell. I honestly don't know if they'll start getting it on or anything since this kids a Chinese nerd who plays guildwars all day.

Anyhow so what I wanted to ask about is, am I going to stop getting play from her if she starts actually liking a guy? Would it be a dick move to try to sabotage my friend?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
We have to see what she looks like before we can place a value on her. With out a value, who cares, find another whore.
That damn kid
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:33 AM       
That's the thing though, I won't be able to find another whore. I'm broke and a dumbass.

Anyhow in terms of appearance she has a good body, although she has somewhat wide shoulders. She'd be described as a butterface by most because of her jewmongous nose but I find her pretty. Probably shouldn't post a picture, she doesn't have a FB and all picture I have of her are somewhat private.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
Sounds like you are invested in her then. Let's see her value. Plenty of guys here can help you to keep her, but no one knows how much is too much or what is too little with out seeing her. Know what I mean? If you're gonna play the game, you gotta play it right.
That damn kid
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:46 AM       
Eh, I'll try to scrounge something up by tomorrow for you guys. Don't know if I can get any SFW full body shots though
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:49 AM       
OH MAN, EMAIL ME THE GOOD STUFF DOOD! Also, you can crop pictures.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
The only real logical solution is to kill your rival and kidnap your friend; locking her in your basement, and slip love notes and juicy fruit packets under the door for the next several years.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:10 AM       
Wait fuck that email me too. I'll give you some pro advice. I was just rereading some old threads and I completely forgot about this russian chick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 03:27 AM       
That damn kid
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM       
Since I have no photobucket I'll just email you guys the images, but who is this Russian chick? I have had bad experiences with Russian chicks.

This just in: I know neither of your emails

Last edited by Hangie : Apr 10th, 2011 at 09:01 AM. Reason: I assumed I would be able to find Tadao and Volt's emails. I was wrong.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:11 AM       
lolololol

I guess the best part about a fwb situation is that you both can break it off pretty easily. If you find it too hard to, then you're not really a "friend", in that context. In which case you should break it off anyway so as not to have any irrational expectations.

At any rate, the quicker you move on from something that's just bullshit to something that matters, the better. Because it seems like you want the something that matters, ideally.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:23 PM       
my profile says tadaooadat@yahoo.com

10k NocturnalIvy22@aol.com

why not just make a photobucket account. It's free and all the cool p[people do it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
imgur.com and post them in this thread, you puss

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
That damn kid
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 05:37 PM       

Heres her before she cut her hair

Seriously the only picture of her body that's decent

Do these pics help?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
She's hot as hell brah, <3 the jews

I didn't read the rest of this thread but you should post more pics

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
She draws on herself too much.
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:14 PM       
I thought those were tattoos, but I guess if the second picture is newer then yeah that's a good indicator of The Crazy

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
If they are tattoos, then they are baaad.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 07:00 PM       
Now that tadao has his wank material, let's return to the main issue

"MY NO STRINGS ATTACHED FUCKBUDDY'S GERTTING HERSUFF A BOYFRERND AH LAWD WHO COULD HAVE FORSEEN THIS"
That damn kid
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
Not tattoos, just sharpie. You remember I'm in highschool, yes?

Also she sort of got shot down by my Chinese bud since he was like 'what I thought we were just friends' when she stated her wetness for his eggroll. Knowing her though she'll probably just continue pursuing him and write yaoi stories about him and his friends until he gets freaked out and tells her to fuck off.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 08:06 PM       
Wait, you're in high school

So does that mean that this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangie View Post
Since around mid-february a friend of mine who I've had a crush on for about a year has been using me as a sort of 'toy', since she doesn't find me attractive but still wants someone to touch her and all that good stuff.
can be translated as "hasn't actually gotten laid, yet, technically, but we, like, make out and stuff and I really want to"
That damn kid
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
Farthest I've gotten are blowjobs. She has this thing that makes her crazy sensitive to touch, so most of the time us 'hooking up' is just me feeling her up. But we do occasionally go past that.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 08:58 PM       
this reminds me of the time that OAO was saying that he was rubbing up on a girl in the pool and although he didn't know it at the time she "got really close."
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 01:41 AM       
Okay, you're in high school, so you haven't learned this yet. Cute and accessible, but a little anti-social "geeky" girls? with random fucking things wrong with them? Who tell you that they "have trouble opening up to people"? And have excess baggage to boot?

Waste of time. Getting laid is easy, you pussbot. GO TO PARTIES or something, Jesus