Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 11:12 AM        Lovin' Max
It had been an ugly night. They had fought long and hard over sexual positions and what to whisper to each other when they came and it was just no good anymore. Something had to be done and quickly. Terra decided to take the bull by the horns and establish a new hierarchy in the relationship.

Max was tired from all the yelling and hitting that Terra lavished on him and laid back on the bed to smoke the last cigarette of the night. Terra walked over to him with nothing but a leather thong on her and slowly slipped it off. He had seen all this before and it meant nothing to him, he was growing bored with his bitch. He just closed his eyes and let the smoke waft out of his nostrils.

Feeling his hand being pulled back to the the bedpost, he opened his eyes. That little cunt was tying him up with one of the straps of her thong. His cigarette fell out of his mouth in amazement at her boldness and rolled onto the floor. It quietly died out. She leaned over him, her ample breasts brushing against his mouth as she did so and tied his other hand to the far post. Now he was hers and already erect as possible. His cock was straining towards her, as if under it's own power. What on earth was that fucking bitch going to do?

Straddling his waist, Terra smiled her cunty little smile, the one that she used when she wanted him to smack her across the mouth and slowly let her tits caress his face. He could feel her erect nipples, hard on his cheeks and as he moved to bite them, they went just out of reach. This went on until he began to writhe.

She then moved herself down to his huge 15 fucking inch pile driving missile and toyed with it with her bigass pink nipples, flicking at his cock and making it move on his own. His moans of pleasure filled the room and she took his cock between her breasts and began to gently massage it. Feeling that he was already close to cumming she backed off and sat back up. It was time for what she had wanted to do all along. She knew this would save their relationship and bond him to her forever.

Bending over and kissing him deeply, she carefully slid on top of him but not all the way down on his throbbing shaft. She wanted to rim him and tease him just before the final act. Max moaned again and writhed in anticipation. He wanted that skank, that old familiar glove like feeling that she had always given him, even though it was the same old shit on a different day, he couldn't help it. It was HIS skank and by Christ he demanded it.

Terra slowly slid her hands up to his throat and began to curtail his air flow, just a bit, not too much. Max was amazed!! How dare this bitch, this cunt, this whore do this to him! He was Mad Max! He had always dreamed of a virgin doing this, in defense but not his bitchassed woman. She had fucking nerve!

As the air decreased, Terra slide deliciously onto his massive man meat and did her nasty dance. Max couldn't understand how that skank was able to tighten her pussy like that and feel...almost virginal. And at the same time manipulate his consciousness this way! Oh, when the straps came off there was going to be HELL TO PAY!!!

She moved in and out of him deftly, controlling his air flow: sometimes he had very little to where there was a pinpoint of light and at the last minute, she would bring him back. The only thing his world recognized was her huge fucking bags of pleasure and his cock being caressed.

Finally Max exploded with the force of a fucking hydrogen bomb that knocked Terra across the room, unconscious. It was stupendous! That was the best fuck he ever had and he guessed they were soul mates after all.

He picked up his cigarette, relit it, laid back and began to ponder the next days chores. The loving that Terra had given him gave him new meaning to the decimation that he needed to do to the fucktards the next day.

Terra eventually regained consciousness and crawled back into bed with Max, who cradled her and whispered abusive endearments to lull her to sleep.

The End.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 11:24 AM       
i didn't read you post... oh well, whats new.
MAMA MIA!
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 12:37 PM       
It's all in code anyway, Metal. You wouldn't understand any of it. It needs to be read by those of higher educational ranking.

The next one I write will have pictures in for you to look at.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
*looks at subject*

no... please dont.
Dr. Fu is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
Think of the children.
MAMA MIA!
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
*looks at subject*

no... please dont.
Oh now Metal, you KNOW I'll do my best to black out the tits and twat (I-Mock DOES have censors, after all) but that is only going to leave Max and you KNOW how Max feels about shagging YOUR rancid ass. If I were you, I would go back to sticking your tongue in your dog's ass where it belongs, before Max decides to write another story about you.

Or if the dog isn't around, Jizzlips Fellatio might be accommodating.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 02:02 PM       
Quote:
Or if the dog isn't around, Jizzlips Fellatio might be accommodating.
I get it, the two names start with the same phonetic syllables! Hahaha, Terra, you are the best!

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 02:16 PM       
[center:74d8d231a6] I AM IN FUCKING LOVE! [/center:74d8d231a6]
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 02:31 PM       
the whole time tera and max have been here i have been hoping for them to get together, it's beautiful
MAMA MIA!
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 02:35 PM       
Yes. It's a real date rape made in Heaven isn't it?
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 03:58 PM       
Usually she gets fifty dolla to make her holla. Am I right, guys?!

Wherever you go, there you are.

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:33 PM       
And one only needs a nickle for Kelly to suck your faggot "pickle".

Get out fucktard.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:39 PM       
- Wanda Sykes
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
His cigarette fell out of his mouth in amazement at her boldness and rolled onto the floor. It quietly died out.
NO WAIT WHY NOT LET THERE BE A FIRE
Phunman is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:44 PM       
Its is really sweet when two mistakes of a human being can get together and fubling around with each others genytaila and make sweet swet love. I almost want to rape the lot of you in the name of EDDIE

OF A WORLD THAT HAS GONE VERY WRONG TO ME!
MAMA MIA!
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 08:09 PM       
So tell me. What retard hermaphrodite whelped you?

And why??