Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
pretty sure!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 01:26 AM       
I think we should be able to rate the PM's. Some of them need to be pickled.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:45 PM       
did the labels change? I see something about BAPE for a lot of us now.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 06:51 PM       
wow, i wasn't aware anyone was actually reading those
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:00 PM       
I read everything. It might be a compulsion.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
I'm not sure why, but I hovered over the two pickles Womti has and when I saw it said "Womti sucks", I initially thought that was something Chojin custom-did for anyone who had two red pickles who was likely Womti.

Then I remembered the general formula.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
Agreed
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
it doesn't work that way, it has to be in the format: (name) ______

as in "pentegarn is banned for reasons that will come to me"
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:38 AM       

So what's this mean?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:35 AM       
that means zero rep
was never good
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 08:33 AM       
if someone has <2000 posts and <200 days active or <500 rep, they leave 0 rep points when repping. 0 rep points is represented by the "uninitiated" logo. It makes more sense when it appears below someone's name as opposed to the control panel.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 12:53 PM       
Would it be easier if people who tryed to post rep got a message saying "You have zero rep, read about it at this LINK"?
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
Or we should replace the uninitiated with a gray pickle image?

Last edited by Nick : Aug 6th, 2011 at 11:00 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 08:02 PM       
Edit: I don't think grey pickles will work since it doesn't explain to people giving the pickles that it has no effect.

Last edited by Tadao : Aug 6th, 2011 at 11:14 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
I like the red pickles thing but I wish it was more like punching the person in the face.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
and green pickles were more like sticking my dick in their mouth.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
or their ear
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
I SEEM TO HAVE STALLED IN MY METEORIC RISE TO PICKLE POWER, WHEN DO I GET A SEVENTH LIGHT GREEN PICKLE?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
According to Tadao you need to keep your mouth open wide in order to get bigger pickle power.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
THAT'S FOR YOU NOOBS, NOT SEASONED VETS LIKE MYSELF.