Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

chrissi is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:52 AM       
Well I've had anal sex a few times. The (was gonna be) first time we warmed up to it very slowly... him probing me with his fingers first, very cautiously.... it (the fingers) kind of hurt, there were spots that particularly hurt for some reason, but eventually they went away.... haha, actually the FIRST time, we COULDN'T GET IT IN . It just hurt too much and I felt like I was going to fucking tear. Apparently we thought we were using lots of lube but we weren't...

But then we tried again a few months later and warmed up to it the same but used about twice as much lube... it just slid right in :D it didn't particularly hurt but I did have to ask him to stop a few times to let me relax. It didn't really feel so great for me, but it wasn't too unpleasant, either, so I have no objection to it.

I used to be really (no pun intended) anal about it, I just didn't want to think about anal sex ever but I realized that was very closed-minded. You have to at least consider the possibility that it isn't completely disgusting That's what I did and now I'm fine with it.

Since then we have about 3 or 4 times.... each time we need less and less lube. The last time we did it without lube and it didn't hurt (no he's not small, that's not why ). So yeah, my view on anal is... if you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't. But it's stupid to object to others liking it. It's not a disgusting activity. I can say that my boyfriend's dick didn't have a single bit of shit on it after anal It didn't smell funny either... well, maybe a little.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:06 PM       
Wow, he must have split your ass open. You should still probably need lube the fourth time unless he worked you like a whore.
wreckreation is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:22 PM       
do you even have any experience on this issue?
you don't always need lube. thats just what the guides say for the first timer scared stiff girls who got convinced into trying it by their b/f's because they want to please their mates out of fear they will leave.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:27 PM       
Actually, no I don't have any anal sex experience, nor do I want anyway.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:35 PM       
You should probably break up with your boyfriend right soon, then.

chrissi is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:09 PM       
Oh uh. I should have mentioned that there was lube from the condom. So, I don't really know if you can do it without any lube at all but there wasn't very much on the condom... y'know, just a regular lubricated condom. It didn't hurt though.