Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
I adore the fact that you think I want to have sex with members of your family. Talk about streching what someone said. But, since you are liberal, you should be a seasoned pro at that.
And I adore the fact that you are inable to address any of my points.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:08 AM       
You cite half-truths and spin facts. Why should I believe or even try to argue with you?

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:12 AM       
Good job. You're supposed to believe what you're told by approved figureheads and ignore the opposition.
Mocker
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:17 AM       
Quote:
You cite half-truths and spin facts.
Such as?
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:17 AM       
Vince, vince, vince. You feel sorry for my kids, you feel sorry for kids that Kevin may someday have, you wish Proto's parents hadn't ever birthed him...

I'm seeing a VERY alpha male agenda here. I think you see yourself as the best "Father" for everyone. Which is going to be hard since your writting makes it clear you are a HUGELY REPRESSED ROUGH TRADE BEEFCAKE! I see you as the guy who Killed Kevin Spacey at the end of American Beauty. But HUNKIER!

Say 'pussy' again, Officer Manly. OH! It is SO hot in here!

Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:48 AM       
Again, again with the slander. Man, you need to chair up the DNC. You would fit in perfectly.

I'll take a page out of max's book: Wow, the fact that you said I'm a repressed beefcake like the military man from AB must mean you have a repressed homosexual domination fetish that you want me to fulfill for you, Max. HUK HUK HUK, I'ma smart 'un!

Kevin, it would take me for ages to compile that information. I honestly shouldn't brought it up.

Chojin, if you want the truth, read how I said I get and process my information before you make such a blanket statement.

Old Mar 24th, 2003, 12:31 PM       
Last I heard it was through Fox and MSNBC, because they dance for you.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Kevin, it would take me for ages to compile that information. I honestly shouldn't brought it up.
Oh come ON now, Vince! It shouldn't be that hard at all, if everything Kevin says is truly full of crap! I mean, just pick one or two examples from ANY of his posts! If you can, that is. I understand if it takes you a while to conjure up an appropriate bullshit source to back up your claims.

Alxcipher is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 08:23 PM       
Thanks, Alxcypher. As per usual, you manage to contribute nothing worthwhile except for your usual bitching and moaning.

Vague assertion in a functionally intert arguement. Thanks, but your opinion is somehow more valid? Sure thing.

Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:36 PM       
Actually, Proto, I like to make sure I know what I am talking about before I speak. What is the point of talking if I can't back up my facts? Its worthless emotional logic-vapid crap.

Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:42 PM       
You must really hate yourself, then.
Mocker
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:57 PM       
Quote:
Proto is right, Vince. Lets just pick ONE of the half-truths or lies I have stated in this thread, and we'll work from there, ok?

Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:10 AM       
If you want me to give you figures and facts, I do have to do a little looking for when you actually used some that were falsehoods. That may take me a bit, since I have to get my sources straight.

Now, if you want me to take the opinions you have formed and prove to you why some are half-truths are all and all lies, I can do that as well. Would be quickier but not grand slam hitting like I would want. More like an ground rule double that knocks in a couple runs.
Mocker
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:41 AM       
Do whatever makes you most comfortable.

Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:51 AM       
I am allowing you to choose it. I can go with either one as long as I got the time.
Mocker
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 10:28 PM       
Well, I guess something about Cuba. However, it's not like I disagreed with you about Cuba, you just refuse to believe Cuba does anything good/right. So I guess prove that.

Below is an article that proves another point of mine. Every nation, even Iraq, has its spectrum of ideology.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Print/0,3858,4633543,00.html

Iraqi exiles put patriotism first as they return home to fight invaders

Jonathan Steele in Saida Zeinab, Syria
Wednesday March 26, 2003
The Guardian

Young Iraqi exiles are rushing home to defend their country in growing numbers, even though many strongly oppose Saddam Hussein's regime.

A fatwa issued by the highest religious leaders of Shia Islam, calling on Iraqis to "fight the aggressors and stand against the invasion", will accelerate an already strong trend for young Iraqi exiles to go home to defend their country.

Nowhere is this more visible than in the warren of narrow streets in Saida Zeinab, a heavily Iraqi Shia neighbourhood of the Syrian capital.

"I'm against Saddam but I'm not for America," said a young man yesterday behind a shop counter full of music CDs and cassette tapes of speeches and lectures by Shia scholars.

Until two months ago Abdullah, 25, (who did not want to give his real name) was a student of engineering from Kerbala, a town south of Baghdad which contains one of Shia Islam's holiest mosques.

The tapes he can sell openly in Syria are banned in Iraq, where Abdullah passed them out clandestinely to friends until he felt the risk of being jailed was getting too great.

Now he is planning to go home. The patriotic drive to defend his country has overcome his hatred of Saddam's regime, he said, though there are other factors too - peer group pressure and anxiety about his parents' well-being.

"Many of my friends have gone back already in the last few days," he said. "Even if I just dig a trench by our house and sit in it with a gun, I might kill one of the invaders. They're coming down in parachutes so you might hit one."

Round the corner Mohammed Ali Musa, 23, serves tea in a small room dominated by a television set on a high shelf. The customers, mainly middle-aged men, sit in gloomy silence as al-Jazeera beams the latest news of the war. The normal morning chatter has been replaced by pensive sipping and the rattle of worry beads.

"I'm planning to go back in three days' time," says Mohammed, another Iraqi Shia who left his wife and parents in Nassiriya two months ago in the hope of earning a better wage in Syria.

"I want to cut the Americans' throats and throw them to the dogs," he adds. "If I'd known it would have been like this, I would never have left Iraq. I just pray to God I can go back and make a contribution."

In spite of the young men's eagerness to go home, there is an obstacle. A US missile struck a bus carrying 37 Syrian workers coming home from Iraq on Sunday, killing five and wounding 10. Now few drivers want to take the risk of travelling the route.

Close to a hundred thousand marchers brought central Damascus to a standstill yesterday as the anti-war sentiment in the nation grew.

Young Iraqi men in Jordan, which like Syria hosts several hundred thousand exiles, have also been flooding back home since the war started.

Jordanian records show that 5,284 Iraqis have crossed the desert border overland into Iraq since March 16. Iraq's consular office in Amman issued at least 3,000 temporary passports for exiled Iraqis in the war's first three days.

The level of resistance from Shia Muslims in particular has been one of the biggest shocks for US and British forces. They predominate in southern Iraq and have a long history of being repressed by Saddam Hussein's regime. They were expected to be natural allies.

"People remember the coalition's position at the end of the first Gulf war in 1991 when they left the field and gave a green light to Saddam to destroy our uprising. They still don't trust the Americans," said Bayan Jabor, of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq, one of the opposition groups with which the United States deals.

While middle-aged Iraqi opposition politicians comfort themselves with an image of a cautiously neutral population, the mood of the younger generation gives a different signal.

What moves them is not the past but today's graphic news bulletins of bombs and invaders in foreign colours. Thousands are taking sides. They are opting for patriotism, however much they hate Saddam .

Guardian Unlimited © Guardian Newspapers Limited 2003
Mocker
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 06:22 PM       
Waiting.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 07:21 AM       
Give him a minute those yo momma jokes don't write themselves, you know.
Mocker
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 04:11 PM       
bump.
Mocker
Old Apr 5th, 2003, 03:10 PM       
Hi.
Mocker
Old Apr 5th, 2003, 03:43 PM       
Anybody wanna talk about Cuba?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 5th, 2003, 05:37 PM       
its purdy.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2003, 05:48 PM       
"You are attacking me personally rather than attacking the subject/content of what I said. Just like a good lil' Conservative."

Some of us are capable of doing both

Anyway, This entire thing is golden if just for the first two responses by Kevin. I'm not sure how I've managed to miss this thread for so long.

On this topic of Cuba:

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/05/op...html?tntemail0

The World's Other Tyrants, Still at Work
By ARYEH NEIER

ith international attention focused on Iraq, despots are seizing the opportunity to get rid of their opposition ? real or imagined. In Zimbabwe, Cuba and Belarus, independent journalists, opposition leaders and human rights advocates have been thrown in prison.

. . . (edited out the superfluous)

In Cuba, the war is giving Fidel Castro cover for an unprecedented assault. Over the past two weeks his state security agents have arrested about 80 dissidents. Prosecutors are seeking life sentences for 12 of those detained and 10- to 30-year prison terms for the rest. They include the economist Marta Beatriz Roque, the poet and journalist Raúl Rivero and the opposition labor activist Pedro Pablo Álvarez.
The list of arrests reads like a Who's Who of Cuban civil society ? with the obvious exception of those who were already in jail when the roundup started. They are the unsung heroes of a movement to liberate the minds of Cuba. But the names do not mean much to a world public now concentrated on becoming more and more expert on the latest in military equipment and on the geography of Iraq.

. . . (more edited, but the article is well worth reading in full.)
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 11:45 PM       
bumpitty bump bump.
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2003, 01:04 AM        WTF!?!

:/ - She's staring at me.