Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Angry asshole
Deadbolt85 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 01:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom View Post
Aye, Skanking and karate dancing are not related. Karate dancing is when some kid will mimic karate moves, jump around, and pretend he/she knows anything about combat in general because they feel that that's what they should do when they hear hardcore (more commonly, metalcore) music. I guess you'd really have to see a video of it to know what exactly i mean, but that shit is fucking ANNOYING. I saw a girl try to do it at a metal show and she was on the floor with a bloody nose when i turned back again to re-confirm how stupid she was. I don't know how she got knocked out, but it suffices to say that she deserved it. It's highly irritating to be watching one of your favorite bands of all time playing your favorite fucking song ever, and then be punched in the back of the head by some fucknugget who likes to fake karate because they've seen other people do it. GOD. It's so fucking unoriginal and stupid that it makes me want to kill O

I had that happen when I was at a gig my friend Babasa's band was playing (www.myspace.com/kissmykick) I promptly turned around and proceded to beat the living hell out of that skinny fuck. "Let's see your hardcore karate save you now, assmaster!"
That was a good day.