Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 08:58 AM       
T-100 of spambots
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 09:49 AM       
Ban it............ or not and keep the laughs comin'
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
So someone's been doing some research: Awhile back, Bobby Kotick said he wanted to charge people a fee to play Call of Duty, and would do it if he could. Later, he said that Activision doesn't get any of Microsoft's XBLA fees even though 60% of the users play CoD.

Microsoft announced the price for fees would go up, effective about a week before Black Ops. Now Kotick is saying Activision gets a "modest portion" of XBLA fees and Activision is suddenly saying they'll never charge CoD fees.

It's been theorized that there's a correlation between Activision, Black Ops, and the price hike. It also confirms that even if you don't play CoD, you're still giving money to Activision if you're paying the higher XBLA fees. Not that "Activision likes money" is fucking news, but still..

I don't own that console because I like machines that don't break, but I'd be pretty pissed if I did. I swear, Kotick needs to be lynched.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 03:26 PM       
yeah i don't rly see a need to turn on my 360 ever again now that i have a ps3

mostly because i like menus that aren't designed by retards, not having to pay twice to use the internet, and being able to hear my TV over the system fans

it's kinda a shame that the C#/XNA suite only integrates with 360
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 08:13 PM       
You should let that 360 be put to a better use then :>
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 10:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
it's kinda a shame that the C#/XNA suite only integrates with 360
also i already have lots of modern games for it; in the future i'll be buying the ps3 port when available, though
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM       
Chojin likes having no games.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:42 PM       
The PS3 has great games. That ain't the issue, methinks.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I don't own that console because I like machines that don't break
um
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 09:04 PM       
Also when you said C#/XNA, I couldn't think of anything else that made sense other than Cena.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 10:46 AM       
PS3 IS LIKE THE MARINE OF VIDEOGAME SYSTEMS.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:01 AM       
No kidding. Last year around this time I bought a brand fucking new 360. Its already having problems with the DVD drive. If this one craps out Im not buying another one. In fact I will never buy another Microsoft gaming system again. I would even get rid of windows if Linux would actually run anything.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:08 AM       
I bought the newest Arcades from the last Xbox 360 and, if a game's being played from the hard drive, it's completely silent. I install every game because I don't want my DVD drive to fuck up. That's what went wrong on my first 360.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
PS3 IS LIKE THE MARINE OF VIDEOGAME SYSTEMS.
do you mean the ps3 believes the necronomicon is a real book

that was marine, right, or am i thinking of someone else
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:31 AM       
I meant the PS3 is like
OH GOD
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:34 AM       
oh you're saying the ps3 is terrible, ok
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:58 AM       
the ps3 is the robocop of movies
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:44 AM       
Because I forgot which thread has people talking about their hours playing videogames. Y'all a bunch of newbs. I've maxed out the 99:99:99 game clock on at least FF VII through FFIX MULTIPLE times. FFX was around 150 - 160 hours.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:50 AM       
I've got about 2 and a 1/2 weeks gameplay on world at war. Gawd-dammit I used to play that shit a lot.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:30 AM       
It feels like I've been playing Civ V for years. Does that count?

I tell myself that it's the last turn and I need to go to bed and get some sleep before I go to work... and then my alarm goes off telling me to get up and go to work. I haven't had much sleep these past months.

In other news, I don't think I'll buy any new Microsoft console, but then again I wont buy a new Sony one. Nintendo is a maybe. I'd rather save the thousands of dollars I waste on consoles for something I might use more often.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:12 AM       
I have about a month and a half of gameplay in LoL. Not sure how I feel about that.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:22 PM       
I'm start to lose interest in video games. I'm not sure if its because I'm older now, or that my job is making me too tired to put in the effort to play them, but I just don't play as much as I used to. I wish I had more free time, or better control over my cash to stop buying every new, high profile game that comes out.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:58 PM       
I got tired of video games when I got into high school. I bought lots of movies instead. You'll probably come back to it.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
I stopped playing video games actively from 2005 to about 2009. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 was my downfall.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I'm start to lose interest in video games. I'm not sure if its because I'm older now, or that my job is making me too tired to put in the effort to play them, but I just don't play as much as I used to. I wish I had more free time, or better control over my cash to stop buying every new, high profile game that comes out.
That happened to me awhile ago. I still play hand held games (PSP DS) because I can do that while I am doing other stuff. If I have time at home I play mostly older system games (revisiting Shining Force 2)