Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:24 AM       
Sure, Vince, but what real work do you do? I've described various things I do at my job lots of times. You seem to shy away from it, just the way you wouldn't tell us about how you defended yourself with a weapon and can't pony up the name of the medical condition you have that disqualifies you from military service or the letter you dared us to ask you to post and then couldn't find when we did and said your roomate through away on this board while saying you threw it away on another board.

And as I've said before, the only Government money we get (and it's a sliver of our monetary pie) is National Science foundation, and we only get it by beating out other competitors.

But I guess if the Bush adminsitration gets it's way Vinces school will turn down vouchers. Cause, you know, he works at a real job doing... some... thing.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwitch
since when was the rule "you must defend every threat you create" made...? or was that just something that is supposed to be known...or maybe i missed something...
Please, leave, you gargantuan bulk of incompetence. I would say you contribute absolutely nothing to any of the forums here, but that would be generous - you seem to be actually detracting from them.

Here's a rule of thumb for you, and Vince for that matter. When one makes a thread in the Philosophy forum, one does so with a purpose. Every now and then that purpose is simple entertainment value, but usually it is to get discussion going. You might be OK with someone posting "PUPPIES. DISCUSS." and then fleeting off to the next topic, but of course you're an arrogant, air-headed waste of molecules. So, yes. That is a rule. You might've missed it, considering you've only been here for one fucking day. Tool.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
Please, leave, you gargantuan bulk of incompetence.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:09 AM       
You know, I've seen people use the term "tool" and I even used it once myself, when I was giving Kev shit for listening to "Suck Master P" Collins, but I have absolutely no idea what it means.

Could someone give me an industrial sized clue here? Does it have anything to do with Snap-On-Tools?

FS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 06:37 AM       
I generally use it to address people who have no idea what they're saying or doing. Though I guess it'd make more sense for someone who lets him/herself be used by another person.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rorschach
You know, I've seen people use the term "tool" and I even used it once myself, when I was giving Kev shit for listening to "Suck Master P" Collins, but I have absolutely no idea what it means.

Could someone give me an industrial sized clue here? Does it have anything to do with Snap-On-Tools?
Think penis.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 03:04 PM       
Thank you both. Much appreciated