Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:01 PM       

Sorry.
You may already be there.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I've scheduled an appointment with my shrink and have a list of all the weird shit and suicide plans that run through my head when I hit a funk, if you don't hear from me after Wednesday the third, odds are I'm stuck in some urine-stained padded cell somewhere with a head full of Thorazine.
I was never suicidal, but due to drugs I've taken in the past, I did have pretty bad panic attacks at one time. I tried 6 different anti-anxiety/anti depressants which really fucked with me. Eventually the psychiatrist I was seeing told me to go to a mental hospital where they can monitor my anxiety drug usage and find the right one for me since I was having bad reactions to the ones I was taking.

When I got into the mental hospital, they took my shoe laces, belt, and a bunch of other shit from me. I then saw a doctor for all of 3 minutes who diagnosed my condition as bipolar and gave me lithium for it. Took a walk around and looked at all the crazies. Some were just crying and others making loud sounds in their rooms during the night. I got a headache so asked for tylenol, but instead they gave me ibuprophen, which later I found out increases the toxicity of the lithium I was taking. So I had some really fucked reactions.

It also didn't help that my roommate there was a normal old man by day, but a sleepwalking fuck face at night. He would just keep walking around our room, stomping and talking to himself. He would constantly get up in my face and ask me about people I didn't know or where his cigarettes were, where I hid them. One time he was talking about a guy with a giant cock. He was a really nice old dude until he slept. They wouldn't give me a different room either, so I got no sleep the whole night and slept during the day which they frowned upon because I was missing group therapy and all that bullshit.

So after the first day passed, I asked to be released. Since I was there on my own accord, it stipulated in the agreement that I signed when I went in that I could be let out within 4 hours of asking. I asked to be let out and they wouldn't let me. They said give it a day and we'll see. I gave it a day, 2 days, 3 days. On the third day, I asked if I could go outside. They said no, nobody is allowed outside. I told them I really felt like I was lacking in vitamin D. They let me out with a chaperone for 10 minutes and at the end of the 10 minutes, I ran for it. He caught me since I had no shoes on. On the 5th day they finally let me leave and I was a whole lot more fucked than I was when I came in. I don't recommend ever checking yourself into a mental hospital unless you're as crazy as some of the fuckers who are in there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
My favorite EJO movie. :thumbsup
Hey Flagg, what's calcoolis?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:52 PM       

IT'S TOO BAD SHE WON'T LIVE. BUT THEN AGAIN... WHO DOES?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 02:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I was never suicidal, but due to drugs I've taken in the past, I did have pretty bad panic attacks at one time. I tried 6 different anti-anxiety/anti depressants which really fucked with me. Eventually the psychiatrist I was seeing told me to go to a mental hospital where they can monitor my anxiety drug usage and find the right one for me since I was having bad reactions to the ones I was taking.

When I got into the mental hospital, they took my shoe laces, belt, and a bunch of other shit from me. I then saw a doctor for all of 3 minutes who diagnosed my condition as bipolar and gave me lithium for it. Took a walk around and looked at all the crazies. Some were just crying and others making loud sounds in their rooms during the night. I got a headache so asked for tylenol, but instead they gave me ibuprophen, which later I found out increases the toxicity of the lithium I was taking. So I had some really fucked reactions.

It also didn't help that my roommate there was a normal old man by day, but a sleepwalking fuck face at night. He would just keep walking around our room, stomping and talking to himself. He would constantly get up in my face and ask me about people I didn't know or where his cigarettes were, where I hid them. One time he was talking about a guy with a giant cock. He was a really nice old dude until he slept. They wouldn't give me a different room either, so I got no sleep the whole night and slept during the day which they frowned upon because I was missing group therapy and all that bullshit.

So after the first day passed, I asked to be released. Since I was there on my own accord, it stipulated in the agreement that I signed when I went in that I could be let out within 4 hours of asking. I asked to be let out and they wouldn't let me. They said give it a day and we'll see. I gave it a day, 2 days, 3 days. On the third day, I asked if I could go outside. They said no, nobody is allowed outside. I told them I really felt like I was lacking in vitamin D. They let me out with a chaperone for 10 minutes and at the end of the 10 minutes, I ran for it. He caught me since I had no shoes on. On the 5th day they finally let me leave and I was a whole lot more fucked than I was when I came in. I don't recommend ever checking yourself into a mental hospital unless you're as crazy as some of the fuckers who are in there.
That was an awesome story
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 05:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
"Fill the hole!"
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 05:42 AM       
agreed

edit: I mean, about the story.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 01:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I don't recommend ever checking yourself into a mental hospital unless you're as crazy as some of the fuckers who are in there.
I was in there for about a month and boy was it a fucking nightmare.

The roomie they put me with was addicted to crack and was going through withdrawals so I could hear her scratching her skin off at night. Her bedsheets were covered in spots of blood all the time. I also saw some Russian guy's junk cos he was yelling at the nurses for making him get out of the bathroom while he was showering. There were also people fucking in their rooms. Yay.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 01:41 PM       
I want the TIME OUT HOCKEY REF TAKE THE SURVEY AD turned into an emoticon.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 01:50 PM       
It was MarioRPG who had to work at the crazy hotel, right?
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 02:22 PM       
Good thing you didn't talk to me, I encourage suicides
Let's play Hardball!
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 02:22 PM       
And abortions
Let's play Hardball!
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
And arboretums
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
hey arboretums are good
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
also abortion and suicide but in a different way, y'dig
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 07:28 PM       
If you ever want to edit the text of a website or news site to mock someone, here's a tip. Works on firefox, not sure about others.

1. Go to website you'd like to edit.
2. Put this into the address bar and press enter:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

3. Edit the text to your liking. It keeps the same font in place so it looks real. Then just take a print screen of it and then paste it into your favorite paint program. There you go. No need to use an editing program unless you want to change the pictures on the site.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
I just saw the most awesome and magnificent tattoo I've ever seen in my life. Were it not dark and on a fairly frightening-looking man, I totally would have gone up and asked to take a pic of it
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
I used to get that a lot with one of my tattoos, but since my skin is a bit darker due to being outside more, it's harder to see as clearly. It's a kitty cat fighting a snake.

I was cleaning out my friend's house and found a picture he had drawn in highschool of a cat fighting a snake. He got embarrassed when I asked if I could have it because it was funny. He hid it from me, then threw it in the trash. When he came over to my house the next day, I had it on my wall. He took it and put it in his closet at his house again. So I stole it from him again, took it to the tattoo parlor and said I wanted the same kind of picture, but drawn better. After about 3 days of design work they contacted me to come get my tat and I did. Got me a cat fighting a snake on my arm now and my friend didn't like it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
This guy had two big raised moles on his bicep, and the topless pinup lady was lined up just right. It was completely perfect. I was in awe.
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
Oh nice! I would have taken a picture of it or asked him if I could at least. But I could see not wanting to upset a big scary dude if I were a girl.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 10:23 PM       
I smiled at him a lot, so he probably thought I was insane. If I see him again, I might ask.
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 11:43 PM       
one time i was an an ihop with the only person i've ever met from the internet. he had the biggest smile on his face, and i asked what was funny, he said nothing. he sent me a text message that said "the guy behind you has a yoda tattoo."

also this gal that came into my food lion (FUCK) every so often had a quarter-sleeve? half-sleeve? i don't know, her shoulder-to-elbow was covered with a KISS tattoo.
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
I have the cheese from Rocko's Modern Life on my right bicep. He is the best character on the show.

I was going to get a jar of mayo on my left bicep, but eh, I have that space saved for something truly wacky in the future.
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 11:54 PM       
my pasty white flesh is pasty and white all over!!!!!