Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I like eggs
Mr.Italiano is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 10:58 AM        rejected again
It's me again, I just got rejected for the umpteenth time. I don't know what to do anymore with the opposite sex anymore. It's so frustrating to hear Every time that you're not their type of guy only by your looks.I weigh 216 lbs and I have facial hair, but I don't know what to do, should I buy some chloroform and take them away? Or be a good boy and do nothing? Does anyone think I'm being a pussy and man up?
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 11:14 AM       
I think you're being a pussy.
I like eggs
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 11:16 AM       
hahaha thank you for the truth :D
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 12:01 PM       
Do nothing? Have you even considered forcing for some sex?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 03:54 PM       
Hit on chicks with low self-esteem and be a complete asshole; criticize everything. If that fails, hit on ugly chicks. No luck with that? Hit on ugly fat chicks. Work your way from there: girls with deformities, blindess, mental handicaps, etc. Believe me, eventually you'll either meet a chick that either loves you for you, or because she doesn't have the cognitive abilities to know better.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 05:05 PM       
Maybe it's just time to pay a hooker to break that losing streak.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Italiano View Post
I weigh 216 lbs
i think thats your problem
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 09:18 PM       
Tell her you want to align your root chakras. Works every time.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 09:33 PM       
he's like an italain version of me ;_;
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 09:41 PM       
All right then Willie, follow my advice and get that root chakra aligned!
I like eggs
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 03:02 AM       
root chakra?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 03:47 AM       
i think my 4th chakra actually needs it more, whatever the actual term for that chakra is
OH GOD
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 03:48 AM       
"heart chakra" acording to website.com
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 12:00 PM       
I had a yoga teacher once that told me my fourth chakra was completely flat. Which I guess is bad.

"I will attempt to inflate it a little." She said.
"Sweet." I replied "Just keep touching me like that."

I should note that "inflating a chakra" is apparently the same as "back massage."

Hey Italiano, offer to inflate their chakras.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 12:08 PM       
It's better to be rejected than sitting on your hands and doing nothing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 12:22 PM       
I doubt his hands are doing nothing.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 12:27 PM       
Tickling his ass probably.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
you guys are GROSS. Italiano maybe it's because you're greasy
I like eggs
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 03:48 AM       
I Lived in California for the first 12 years of my life and I feel more American than Italian, so I can't really consider myself Italian even though my father is a pure breed Italian and my mother's Irish-Italian. and yes my hands are very busy, writing on the I-mockery forums
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Italiano View Post
It's me again, I just got rejected for the umpteenth time. I don't know what to do anymore with the opposite sex anymore. It's so frustrating to hear Every time that you're not their type of guy only by your looks.I weigh 216 lbs and I have facial hair, but I don't know what to do, should I buy some chloroform and take them away? Or be a good boy and do nothing? Does anyone think I'm being a pussy and man up?
In an ideal world, your appearance wouldn't matter. But we don't live in an ideal world. Most men wouldn't date a girl they weren't physically attracted to, most women won't date a man they aren't attracted to. That's the reality of life. If you want a girlfriend, work to improve your appearance. I suggest weight watchers, it helped me lose a lot of weight. Not only will it improve your chances in the dating pool, you'll also feel better about yourself and you'll be healthier overall.
I like eggs
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 10:39 AM       
Ok maybe I shouldn't have added my weight, but i work out every day doing weights, push ups and sit ups. I eat normally and I believe I look good, if not great. I just wanted to say this cause I hate it when people say stuff about my weight.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/DJ%20Fontichiari/Pictures/l_c0984f4bae5d2d477931088b91d23616.jpg[/IMG] here's a picture of me so you can bug me all you want :D [IMG]file:///C:/Users/DJFONT%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
I like eggs
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 11:02 AM       
oook my pic didn't come up that sucks...
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 11:03 AM       
www.photobucket.com
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 11:17 AM       
And as for his weight, weight is never a direct answer to whether somebody is fat or not. Muscles weigh more than fat which explains why most of the bodybuilders, for example, are heavy.

To see whether one is fat, s/he should test his/her BMI. If your BMI is between 18,5 - 24,9 you're ok, while 25,0 - 29,9 would count as slight over weight.

However, if the person is muscular(muscle weigh more than fat => muscular persons often have huge BMI) he should also measure his waist's perimeter, since most of man's fat storages are located around waist area.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 11:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
And as for his weight, weight is never a direct answer to whether somebody is fat or not. Muscles weigh more than fat which explains why most of the bodybuilders, for example, are heavy.

To see whether one is fat, s/he should test his/her BMI. If your BMI is between 18,5 - 24,9 you're ok, while 25,0 - 29,9 would count as slight over weight.

However, if the person is muscular(muscle weigh more than fat => muscular persons often have huge BMI) he should also measure his waist's perimeter, since most of man's fat storages are located around waist area.