Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 12:30 PM        Saddam Hussein's LiveJournal
http://www.livejournal.com/~iraq
Quote:
Ugh. Colin Powell is really starting to frost my cookies. Obviously those tapes and pictures he brought before the Security Council today were fake. Nothing I do will ever be good enough. Excuse me, I'm getting just a little bit emotional. All I ever wanted was to have some big toys to play with. Is that too much to ask? It's not like I'm going to murder a mass amount of people with them, sheesh. My bubble bath awaits, tata.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
This whole situation is getting old. Although I must applaud mister Blix on keeping my drone on the downlow. He's not so bad.. for a Swede. But you Allah-damned Americans found it in the report anyway. I just sit here and get teary eyed sometimes. Reminiscing on the past 12 years I had to sit here and stock my arsenal, always taking those special times for granted. And now Billy Bob Bush wants to take it all away from me. WHY? WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU? Well, you know, aside from trying to assassinate your father. I'm sorry, I just get emotional when I think about my terroristic reign being overthrown. Oh well, it's not going to be as easy as you think it'll be. I'm almost insulted. Almost!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 09:16 PM       
This is seriously the greatest livejournal in the world.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog