Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 11:45 PM        Dexter Season 4 Finale
Holy shit.

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
I can't read this yet.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 12:41 AM       
Yeah, that ending came outta nowhere.

That was very funny. Well done.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 02:41 AM       
I was disappointed.

Spoilers!

The whole season was disappointing for me. The writing was lazy and obvious, the scene where Dexter realizes he loves his family and is physically taken aback and starts to cry is what I mean by obvious. There was way to much romantic padding. And worse is all the stupid goofs Dexter kept making, made for the convenience of lazy writers.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
There was def romantic padding but it was a huge improvment over season 3 and the finale was great.

And since I don't know how to do a spoiler tag I'll be vague with this, I hope you are wrong king hadas and dexter ends up with that placed in his court.
Forum Virgin
DonkeyRyan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 11:16 AM       
I thought this whole season was great. The finale was an awesome, though shocking way to end the season.

This is totally one of my favourite seasons yet and I can't wait for the next one.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
I was disappointed.
What, you preferred season 3? That shit was garbage.

I really liked the relationship that Dexter built with Arthur, it was done so much better than with Miguel. Actually, in comparison with any of the other seasons, I think this relationship had the most depth.

Spoilers!
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
What, you preferred season 3? That shit was garbage.
Oh sure, it was better than season three but no where near on par with seasons one and two. I'd compare the writing in the last two seasons to something you'd see aired on TNT like "Leverage" or "Charmed." The only thing keeping the show watchable are the premise and the actors. Even though I hated what Miguel brought to the show I thought the guy playing him, Jimmy Smits, was pretty good.

Lithgow was great as the Trinity Killer. Sometimes I'll reflect on the show and wonder if it's okay to portray a serial killer like Dexter as such a tragically romantic character. In this respect, Arthur is the exact opposite of Dexter. Even when he shows sincere emotion it makes your skin crawl.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
I heard Dexter dies in the series finale.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:26 AM       
I AM LATE bcuz of finals BUT I AM MAD -- now there's not a single thing on the television that i can enjoy

and it's real
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwra...2YCuVN4A2I9CuK

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
I loved the finale, I thought the entire season was great. John Lithgow did a good job of being a creepy old guy, I guess.
About the ending...
Spoilers!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 02:26 PM       
I can see a ton of things they are gonna do with all this and I don't like any of it.