Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iron mitchell is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 09:59 AM        re:
i dunno about the director's cut, but gore fanatics will probably want to stick with actual gore films, or at the very least movies that aren't rated R.
SUFFER is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 07:45 PM       
Why the fuck do people go see HORROR movies then walk out when they are too gory ,
what the fuck were they expecting ? unicorns and rainbows happily killing people to death with joy ?
do people even know what they are going to see ,before they see it ?
these people are the reason those shitty Scream movies got so popular and started that whole trend of eunich horror movies in the 90s
im sorry wait theyre called ,thrillers now .
its sad , horror movies sucked a hell of alot after the 80s , all because all of those up tight bitches and fat women complained about them and everything else ( including toys made of metal and those with sharp edges)
people dont want to raise there own kids apparently they want everything else to , so they can go snort coke instead of paying attention to their kid and letting them know the difference between right and wrong
they would rather just abolish any sense of trouble instead of educating their kids about it
now here we are in 2006 and horror movies are trying to make a bit of a comeback , and people are bitching about how gory they are and whatnot , and how they should be censored , or are too violent , which i find laughable since we are a county who RIGHT NOW IS AT FUCKING WAR WITH PEOPLE WHO BLOW THEMSELVES UP ON A REGULAR BASIS
if you dont like something dont do it , noone is forcing you too
why should someone else have to change because your a little bitch ?
if something disturbs you just avoid it , it shouldnt have to be abolished .
if thats the way the world works then nothing should exist , i dont see why the world puts such restriction on fiction yet lets reality be more twisted and cruel then almost anything the imagination can even create or handle .
but thats just my opinion , and im in a bitchy mood
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 07:58 PM       
Say that's a nice rant. But it's the wrong forum. Should'nt it be in the philosophy forum now?
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2006, 11:22 AM       
uhh i watched it, and it sucked. the gore? what gore? some guy was burning or somthing, i remember. there was an uncomfortable rape scene, and then all of the mutants get killed by 1 guy.

i was jumping out of my seat, only because it was so boring & finally somthing popped up like a zombie out of resident evil "mrrr!" & i was like omg a zombie so i jumped up in anticipation

but it was just a radiated freak so i sat back down and then the movie was over

spoilers: every1 who dies dies in like the first scene, and then anyone who survives that kills all the mutants. kind of gay. i was kind of making up my own story in the theatres, wondering when the fat moma mutant would squat ontop of the nerd guy and rape him.

i mean why not
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2006, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
spoilers: every1 who dies dies in like the first scene, and then anyone who survives that kills all the mutants. kind of gay. i was kind of making up my own story in the theatres, wondering when the fat moma mutant would squat ontop of the nerd guy and rape him.

i mean why not
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2006, 06:07 PM       
i saw the original for the first time the other night but i think ill wait for the directors cut of the remake before i see it