Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Banned

towetsNox is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 08:50 AM        Any way to get BlackOps for free?
I know it's a "bit" stupid to ask, but since i don't download nothing more from torrents or whatever cracked BS from warez sites (got sick of viruses LOL), so i wonder is there any way to get Blackops legit version(pc) for as less money possible-or no money at all?(lol ... dumbass question i know)
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 08:57 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:04 AM       
spambot?

edit: yeah, there were like 10 pages of results for this exact post on google
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:19 AM       
That's exactly what I thought, and after I posted the I googled it too. GREAT MINDS.

What is it actually spamming?

You know, wouldn't it be sad if it was an actual person just asking every single forum on the internet?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 10:22 AM       
that's still spamming, even if it's not a bot

and they should look on google shopping and deals.woot if they really need to find it that bad
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
I mean, if it's a bot, then what is it selling?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 11:52 AM       
Maybe an initial first normal post, as a scout.

Then the spambottery later.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 02:05 PM       
I mean, someone COULD be going around and just registering a lot with that question. Young kids on the Internet can be stupid like that. But you'd also imagine if they could find this place, they could find the laughably big torrent site. (Then again, a lot people have NO CLUE how BitTorrent works. But he COULD try to teach himself, but few ever do. It's amazing the effort people go to to not teach themselves something)

However, the alternative is that once you PM the account, you'd be sent a link to a different site, a pay one, that the kid says "Oh, I've been using this. I've heard it's great" or some shit.

I'm still amazed from back in the day the MySpace spam that used to hold conversations with you. Someone would actually respond COHERENTLY to your replies from your inbox. I feel so bad for some person that actually has to do it, whether it's the naked cam girl herself trying to get money or some guy PRETENDING to be her to get referral bucks.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
why feel bad for them they probably get paid more than you for sitting on myspace all day
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 07:18 PM       
I used to love fucking with those myspace spammers, I would construct long-winded replies usually accompanied by some doctored pic of something stupid
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
They have to spend 8 HOURS A DAY doing it just to get by. Those aren't the top tier people getting paid. They're the lowly peons working for shit.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
yea but working for shit ON THEIR OWN TERMS
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 04:57 AM       
Wear baggy clothes to bestbuy.
Where The Black Planets Roll Without Aim,
Where They Roll In Their Horror Unheeded, Without Knowledge Of Lustre Or Name.
OH GOD
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:14 AM       
man he was looking for the PC version, you ain't gotta steal a physical copy of that shit