Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 05:56 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:00 PM       
I'm going to report you!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:07 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
I just noticed this awesome thing on digg:

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/

Try it.

For example a question that gets commonly asked: http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=Why+is+Guitar+Woman+so+gay+all+the+time%3F
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
That's great! Now I can stop saying "Because they don't have google where (insert name) lives."
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:27 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:29 PM       
HER HEAD'S ON FIRE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:29 PM       
who's that?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:30 PM       
It's another Guitar Woman
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
Lol that hot or not site changed the pic, It's great how that was the first one that showed for me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:34 PM       
The whole guitar woman situation is too damn confusing for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
Careful, thinking about it turns you into a he/she.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
I bought a pack of Lucky Strikes today and got all the ladies
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:53 PM       
I am a winner in real life and have a reason to live
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:58 PM       
I used to eat Lucky Strikes when I was young. I remember them tasting better than Zebra gum but barely.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 07:14 PM       
Hahaha your talking about the cigarette gum huh! I used to buy those all the time.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 07:18 PM       
lmao@tadao.heknowswhy

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 07:23 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 07:27 PM       
she's going to think it's me probably
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 07:41 PM       
that's the best part
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I hate snapple-aftertaste. Nasty.
Does it taste of tin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
seriously, is it that hard to make your own goddamn .gifs people
Yes.

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:16 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:45 AM.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:19 PM       
bewbs
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:28 PM       
OMG Kitsa, I was poking around in that blog, what a bunch of superficial old crows. I feel a little sick now.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:33 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:45 AM.